3.15.2010

Top 20 Hottest Male Celebrities

 I know what will make this Monday better... Looking at tasty things... So here's a list of my top 20 celebrity male hotties.

Top 20 Hottest Male Celebrities: Christian Bale#20 Christian Bale 
This boy is super-hot, especially playing Batman (who's my boyfriend, y'know?) but he earned himself the very last slot because he's pretty-much a dick.  But he is nice to look at!

Top 20 Hottest Male Celebrities: Garou
#19 Garou 
He's attractive, but what really gets me is his voice.  His sound is so utterly fantastic, and he's French-Canadian so he sings in French. (Though he has an English album)  Any man who can seranade me in French makes the top 20.  You may have seen him sing at the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver.

Top 20 Hottest Male Celebrities: Christian Kane
First Angel, and then Leverage... Be still my heart, as he beats the crap out of the bad guys in Leverage.  The Roommate and I would sit around and drool over him in almost every episode. 

Top 20 Hottest Male Celebrities: Robert Downey Jr
He only really sparked my interest as he got older, and when I saw him in Iron Man?  I was smitten.  He definitely made Tony Stark one of the hottest super-hero boys ever.  (Don't worry Batman, I still love you more!)

Top 20 Hottest Male Celebrities: Sam Worthington
How was I unaware of this boy until now?  He is HOT and I didn't even know he existed until I saw the trailer for The Clash of the Titans remake coming out soon.  I'm super stoked for this movie and even more stoked now that I've seen how drool-worthy Perseus is going to be!

Top 20 Hottest Male Celebrities: Jensen Ackles
The Roommate, The Mad Woman, and I have this tradition; it's called "Bad TV Thursdays" and Supernatural is in the lineup.  Mostly we are waiting for Sam and Dean to kiss because the tension between them is unreal!

Top 20 Hottest Male Celebrities: Clive Owen
This King Arthur could court me any day!  He's rugged and manly, and he has that deep voice that commands your attention!  Yum!  Also, for as lame as I thought Shoot 'Em Up was, he was so very yum.

Top 20 Hottest Male Celebrities: Hugh Jackman
Oh yes, an Aussie boy. Who doesn't drool over this fine specimen of man?  Whether he's tearing off his clothes in Wolverine or romancing the women in Kate & Leopold, he's a dish for any palate!

Mmmmmm... Eric Northman from True Blood.  This is what a real vampire is ladies, he drinks blood AND bursts into flames in the sunshine.  Plus, he's the epitome of hotness.  This picture is frightfully amazing... Can't. Look. Away.


Top 20 Hottest Male Celebrities: Christophe Mae
This is a beautiful beautiful French man.  I love his voice and music, and I LOVE watching him in his music Videos.  The way he moves, his smile, and him crooning about how loving a girl makes him crazy... SEXY.


Top 20 Hottest Male Celebrities: Taye Diggs
Can this man be any prettier?  He's buff, and attractive, and all of the characters he plays are strikingly awesome.  First he dated Will in Will & Grace, and then playing a doctor in Private Practice?  I'm going to borrow from the beautiful Lacey and say "I'd lick that!"

Top 20 Hottest Male Celebrities: Milo Ventmigilia
The world first fell for him in Gilmore Girls, but I didn't catch the love until Heroes, where I became hopeless for him.  He was also very dangerous and sexy in Pathology, where he joined a group of serial killers.  Mmmmmm!


Top 20 Hottest Male Celebrities: Patrick Dempsey
I'll admit it, I'm a Grey's Anatomy girl, and I'm addicted to it.  That show is my comfort show, and this man is beautiful. (Even if I am tired of the Merideth/Derick drama) Yes Tori, he's a bit nerdy, but nerdy boys can be HOT too!  I loved him in Made of Honor as well.

Top 20 Hottest Male Celebrities: Eric Himan
This is the music I've been listening to over and over for the last month and a  half.  I relate to his lyrics, and have fallen completely in love with him!  He even responds to my comments on Facebook and followed me back on Twitter!  Celebrities don't generally do that. He's down to earth and amazing, but unfortunately girls-we have the wrong parts (and he's taken!)

Top 20 Hottest Male Celebrities: Eric Dane
This man is a complete Hunk; it's no wonder he was nicknamed McSteamy on Grey's Anatomy.  He may be the bad boy, and there are days when I'm watching the show and feel ashamed that I'm so attracted to him, but I'd let him give me one good go in the On-Call Room!


Top 20 Hottest Male Celebrities: Jeffrey Dean Morgan
I have been madly in love with him forever.  Yes, he was on Grey's Anatomy (trend?), but I really fell for him in P.S. I Love You where he had that beautiful Irish Accent.  Also, for as awful as his character was, I LOVED him as The Comedian in Watchmen.  Be still my beating heart.

Top 20 Hottest Male Celebrities: Nathan Fillion
Oh Captain Malcom Reynolds, I will love you forever.  This man is sexy AND funny-the perfect combination.  Besides, Firefly was my favorite show EVER and he's the star (You remember that one episode-Trash where he was naked, riiiiiiiight?).  I even loved him as the cocky Captain Hammer in Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog!


Top 20 Hottest Male Celebrities: Ryan Reynolds
Yep, Ryan only made it to number 3, how did that happen?  Well... He doesn't have the Irish accent number two has, and no one will ever beat out my number one.  However, this boy is probably the biggest piece of eye candy on this list.  I so want to be Sandra Bullock here. Oh Alanis Morissette, you actually got to sleep with this, no wonder you are god. 

Top 20 Hottest Male Celebrities: Gerard Butler
Yes, he did actually beat out Ryan Reynolds, but it really was a tough decision determined by two factors.  1. The Irish Accent and 2. I will NEVER be able to get over him as The Phantom of the Opera.  It's not Ryan's fault the Phantom is my total wet-dream, but Gerard landed the part and so he gets the number 2 slot on my top 20.  I actually lost my virginity the day I watched the movie in theatres. 



And my #1 hottest male celebrity is....

Top 20 Hottest Male Celebrities: Johnny Depp

No one will ever beat my love for Johnny Depp.  
He's one of the world's most talented actors, as well as so completely and utterly sexy.

Who's your number 1 Celeb hottie?

26 comments:

  1. I love your list! Gerard Butler is my #1 though. My husband makes fun of him because of his lip curl when he talks but to me that just makes him even sexier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stopping by from SITS - I have to say that I'm a huge Josh Duhamel fan.. what eye candy .. I miss las vegas...

    and although he isn't a classic hottie, another one high on my list is Matt Damon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so sad that I've never heard of 12 of these guys. I must live in a cave. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew we had tons of things in common. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, this post itself makes me want to hit the 'follow' button, but - I thought I'd comment here :) So - I agree in approx.80% :) But if I had such a list, Christian Bale would be 2nd, Sam Worthington somewhere in top 10 and you have NO idea how great it is to see such a list WITHOUT Robert Pattison. Or Taylor Lunter for that matter :)

    Ok, I'm giving this too much thought :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am absolutely in love with Gerard Butler. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eric Himan all the way...have you seen his new band? I think you would totally love his bass player too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. huge fan: YES! Love the new CD, I keep begging them to come to Utah! hahahaha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Recent text conversation between myself and my boyfriend.

    Him: I'd like to see Alice in Wonderland

    Me: Oh, me too! It looks really cool.

    Him: Do you really want to see it because it looks cool, or because Johnny Depp?

    Me: Because it looks cool! (as I cross my fingers behind my back...)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome list!!!! Now I need a cold shower. lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. My #1 hottie would be my husband (oh wait, I don't think ten to fiteen minutes on national tv made him celeb). Hmmmm....that just leaves one James Dean!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Um...yeah...completely agree! And your top choice? Oh, yeah....makes my tummy all squeamish. So in love.

    ReplyDelete
  13. After seeing what great taste you have, how could I not help but become a follower of your blog? :)

    Ahhhh - Mr. Depp (swoon!)

    Tweezle from Just One More Paragraph

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG... Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Gerard Butler? NOMNOMNOMNOM!! *drool*

    I MUST do this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stopping by from SITS to say Yum Yum......shallow I know ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. is it weird that i'm 23 and i have never heard of like ten of those guys???

    i have never understood the robert downey jr thing. he kind of gives me the creeps. and i recently decided that hugh jackman is gay.

    but johnny depp? yep. i'll take some of that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I agree with gerard butler, johny depp, clive owen, and robert downey. what's missing are keanu reeves and Cillian Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Johnny Depp's unassuming, versatile acting talent he displayed in Pirates of the Caribbean has blown me away. Since then, he has been one of my favourites apart from John Travolta (serious attitude), Nicolas Cage and the very elegant Sean Connery.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Saturday Sharefest! Sadly, I have only heard of half these guys. I must live under a rock.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have been desperately in love with Robert Downey Jr ever since the first time I saw Only You. I'm getting butterflies just thinking about it! I love Johnny Depp, but he was hottest for me in Edward Scissorhands (ok, I'm weird). Taylor Lautner is on my list, even though we're on the outs lately because of a shitty movie he's filming in my city. LL Cool J would probably be my number 1, though.

    Fun list! Thanks!

    Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice list.

    I don't get the Johnny Depp allure though. He just looks like he needs a long bath to me.

    But I do enjoy Christian Bale!

    Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

    ReplyDelete
  22. WhisperingWriter - I think it's the sheer talent of the man. He can play so many different roles, and it's hard to find someone who has that talent these days. He's not too typecast, though he does go for the weird alot. He's just amazing.

    Gringa: Honestly, that's where I first fell for Dear Johnny too... Love me some Edward Scissorhands! :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. i totally agree with you, at first i was like: wheres johnny depp?
    then i see him as #1, u r so right

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've heard of most of them.
    totally agree with johnny depp, jeffery dean morgan, jensen ackles, milo Ventmigilia, but u know who your missing Rob lowe he's so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG WHERE IS ENRIQUE IGLESIAS??? Hes my number#1

    ReplyDelete
  26. Haha! All of you are soooo great! Thanks for weighing in!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.