3.25.2010

Birthday Wishlist

*My birthday is less than a month away, and on April 18th I will be 24!  Wow!*



 Isn't this GORGEOUS?  I'm so in ♥ with it!
It would protect my baby and look like one of the old books I cherish.
The Book Book by Twelve South can be found HERE.

***

I really want a sewing machine...

***

A new queen size bed.

 ***

A new Canon camera. (or a really good hand-me-down)

***


Autumn Kiss Necklace
How romantic and classy!

***


Cute as a Cupcake Full Apron  or Cupcakes with Polka Dots
I am in love with Aprons, and these Cupcake ones are so me!

***

Come With Me Sterling Silver Necklace
I LOVE love love this! I'm into bird jewelry lately


Robin's Little Nest Earrings
Of course I want the matching earrings!
***


Olivine Pearls Bracelet
Look how divine this is!

***


Four Seasons Champagne Flutes
I love Champagne, and these flutes are to die for.


Four Seasons Extra Tall Shot Glasses
These too!  They're so pretty!

***


Crochet Hook Organizer - Tattoo
This is for my Crochet Hooks and would be so useful!

***


16 comments:

  1. I love the Autumn kiss necklace and those glasses are to die for! Hope you get them.

    The book? I've never seen that. What an ingenious idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that IS gorgeous :)
    I liked the Autumn Kiss necklace, and actually everything in your list. XD

    When's your birthday? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My birthday is April 18th, so in less than a month I'll be 24 years old! :P Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought a Crochet Hook Organizer for my Aunt for X-mas she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO these covers are the most amazing things I've ever seen. I want one, too :) You know, the crazy thing is that they are, in fact, something that no one REALLY needs...But they are so beautiful!:)

    Ha, your list looks great, too bad my birthday is in February, because I really feel like making this kind of blog enty. It would be too soon now, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE those covers! My sister pointed them out to me and if I wasn't so cheap I would for sure buy one!!! Great list, a lot of cute things!!! Hope you get all of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. a cyber kiss will have to do for now!!!! smack!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that MacBook cover! I hope you get everything on your wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  9. such cute jewelry!

    happy month-away birthday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. DUDE! I will be 24 on April 17th!!! (But I was 24 last year too. and the year before that... and the year before that... ahem... anyhoo)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOw! they are all lovely!!.but i can't buy you one..instead..just have my greetings..advance advance advance happy birthday!
    we're of the same age..just 2 months older than me..mine on the 19th of june..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Following you from Friday Follow!

    Have a great weekend! :)

    http://raisingmy4sons.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE the four seasons champagne flutes and shot glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooh! i love everything- the first two necklaces are soooo adorable! my 24th is on tuesday (woo!), but i couldn't really think of anything this year besides boring stuff like an alarm clock...and a compact mirror...ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Just 24 and you are full of wisdom and beautiful thoughts. It is nice to have known you through your wonderful thoughts. I wish, come birthday, if not all, most of your wishes come true. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.