Like any girl, I absolutely love getting presents.
I'm also a lover of used books, such history in those pages.
So imagine my absolute pleasure in receiving them in the mail!
The lovely and amazing Miss Candy Graham sent me two books in the mail, and I have been anticipating them for a while. Suffice it to say I was stoked when my neighbor brought me the package last night, and I tore it open. She sent me the books because she's read about some of my dating woes, so I'm stoked to read them and see what knowledge I can gain from it.
by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccilo
&
by Myreah Moore and Jodie Gould
Here's hoping they provide me some intuition on the matter, and that I can start being a better dater! Candy found her Prince Charming, hopefully I can find mine! I'll be sure to post some reviews when I finish them.
Thanks so much Candy, you rock-my-socks off!
cool... i wnat the lowdown when you get throguh them!
ReplyDeletecannot spell worth a shit....
ReplyDeleteYou are so welcome!!! I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!!! And YOU WILL find your prince charming, I just hope you don't have to wait until you are 32 like I did!!!!
ReplyDeleteAww. That's so nice!
ReplyDeleteI want to read He's Just Not that Into You, too XD
you better tell me what you learn!
ReplyDeleteWow! That's a sweet gesture. Here I am in this city in India where my Landlord is only worried about the steady flow of rent and other maintenance charges I pay him every month, much less worry about my frustrations!
ReplyDeleteBooks are a man's (and woman's, of course) best friends. And they never speak or think ill about you. I am sure you will find something bright in them. Good luck!
You might enjoy The Book Thief and The Help. Good reads..........
ReplyDelete