Bring on the Random!
♥ - I'm aware that I have amazing cleavage, so sometimes when I'm covering for the receptionist out front, I wonder if people look down my shirt as they go up the stairs that are right by the desk.
↑ - I'm pretty sure that old man just did. He winked at me when I smiled at him. Creeeeepy.
★ - Yesterday I was thinking dirty dirty thoughts about the way that handyman's butt looks in his pants. Yep, I've been single far too long.
♟ - The mango just made a snarky comment about the folding of the letters as the receptionist showed me how she wanted it done, since there are a lot of different papers to put together in a specific order. She was walking by and said "Are you sure you have that Angie, because that job is soooo difficult." I'm trying to figure out if the snark was for me, or for the receptionist.
♠ - I'm also wondering if my manager is still alive. He's supposedly in Chile right now. Um... Yeah.
☢ -This is why I wont go work for the IRS. Holy crap people, WTF?!?!?!
☮ - Last night I made weird meatloaf and sticky mashed potatoes. The weird food was ok though, because I got to spend time with my favorite person in the world.
☠ - The Madwoman actually called me last night and said "I was just looking at Facebook. Did Jen actually name her baby SPAWN?!?!?!?!" I had to reassure her that the baby's name is Damien, and that they just call him Spawn for fun.
☥ - I'm talking to this new guy I'm kind of excited to meet. He's Persian, how interesting is that?
☺ - If you didn't read yesterdays post, please run over and read it. I talk about my first kiss, and it was really interesting to relive it for you all! Yes, I totally giggled when he kissed me.
♞ - It's Tuesday, so we're totally taking bets on whether Andy will be here or not.
♣ - I realized yesterday that it's MARCH!!! Can you believe it? That also puts me in a panic because in a month and a half I may be out of a job. Time to start looking for another one. I am totally going to find a good job! I have faith!
♦ - Keely is taking a break from RTT today, so head on over to Bitchin' Wives Club to play along!
***
Just read her post over there, and she linked to Stereotypes from Famous Authors. Had to list a few of mine like she did, it was too clever to pass up!Jane Austen - Girls who made out with other girls in college when they were going through a “phase”. Um... I plead the fifth, but I still stick to my guns. It's no phase!
Charles Dickens - Ninth graders who think they’re going to be authors someday but end up in marketing. Sadly, this is probably me. I always wanted to be a writer, but where am I? Tech support.
William Shakespeare - People who like bondage. *GRIN*
Edgar Allan Poe - Men who live in their mother’s basements. Or goth seventh graders. Nope. I'm a girl, last time I checked, and I never really gothed out. Just love his style.
C.S. Lewis - Youth group leaders who picked their nose in the 4th grade. I was a youth leader, and I probably picked my nose in 4th grade. Don't remember.
Douglas Adams - People who bought the first generation Amazon Kindle. No, but I wanted one, does that count?
Charlaine Harris - Elementary school teacher’s aids. Yep, totally was in high school.
And this one is for Maxie... :)
H.P. Lovecraft - People who can quote the Comic Book Guy from Simpsons.
I love Edgar Allen Poe, too. He's one of my faves.
ReplyDeleteI'm having a hard time believing it's March, too. Probably because it's too cold to be March and I'm not looking forward to turning 31 this month! Ughh...
Creepy old men are....creepy!
ReplyDeleteSpawn..hahahahah....
ReplyDeleteand was the handyman cute?
and lets not talk about creepy okay? a random man tried pinching my ass when i was out on a walk..i had to scream at him to make him run away.
Sadly a nice set of "girls" seem to attract all types!! But if you got em, work em! lol!
ReplyDeleteGreat Randomness today. I love the look of my cleavage too - good for you! P.S. My letters have to be folded perfectly as well.
ReplyDeleteMy wife sadly stated that February is now over yesterday. I think a co-worker was having the winter blahs and stated they hated February and was glad it was over. I quickly retorted "That is why it is so short— everybody hates it" Imagine how much more people would hate it if it were longer (oh shoot it is every 4 years).
ReplyDeleteThanks for your randomness,
So i am the Mad Woman huh lol
ReplyDelete...a most interesting reads... nice to know you better... and glad you're feelin' well...!!!:D
ReplyDeleteP.S. Thanks for always dropping by on my page... very much appreciated!!!:)
A blessed day!!!:)
Keep safe!!!:)
>Kelvin
You're right, the old man probably did. lol
ReplyDeleteYou have company with the perfect folding of papers/letters thing! :-D And calling a baby Spawn, even for fun, is quite creative and innovative, don't you think? :-) Cool!
ReplyDeleteI have a new one up at my blog. I guess you missed it.