They're having THE MOST AWESOME giveaway over at Mayhem and Moxie!
It's pretty exciting, and I would KILL to win Bertie.
Let us know what you will do with your winnings! Ideas might include answering one of the following questions: How will you provide a good home for Bertie? What you will make with her? Whose party would you use the Wilton cupcake supplies or Le Poppy Design party decorations for? And finally, what type of story would you like Mama Kat to write for you?
Dear Bertie,
Won't you please come live with me? You are so pretty and we could do so many amazing things together, it's a match made in heaven.
You see, we're both pretty. I'm a pretty person, you're a pretty kitchen appliance. We'd make some beautiful cupcake babies... I'm just sayin'...
Sorry if I'm coming on too strong, but when I see something I want I go after it, and baby I want you. I want you more than I've ever wanted any other kitchen appliance. None of the others before ever mattered, none of them were as special as you are, let me prove it to you.
If you'll be mine, dear Bertie, I will promise to love and cherish you as long as we both shall live. I will cleave unto you and you alone shall be my mixer. Nothing will break us apart. I will wash you, and keep you polished, and together we will make the world a better place. We will fill it with so much goodness and love, more than you ever thought it possible with anyone else.
My friends already love you. When I told my roommate I was writing a love letter to a kitchen appliance he gave me funny looks. I showed him your picture and he said "Write a letter to that appliance! Write an erotic letter to that appliance if you must!" You'll fit in well here.
Please, come and be my love, and I promise to make you the happiest mixer ever crafted by Williams-Sonoma. I promise.
My undying love and devotion,
Your (hopeful) future owner.
OH. MY. GOD. Miss Angie, you are my hero and one of my favorite bloggeresses!
ReplyDeleteWhy thank you gorgeous girl!
ReplyDelete...haha... seems so cool mixer!!!:D
ReplyDeleteWhat a funny and cute letter. Bertie says you're welcome to visit her at my house when I win her. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet letter; I hope you get it :)
ReplyDelete(Cupcakes remind me of my blog title. XD)
RE: Thanks! I'm glad you do.
OMG I WANT! But I wouldn't know what to do with it. I am a baking moron :( *pouts*
ReplyDeleteYou could win it, then give it to me, and I could bake for you! hahaha!
ReplyDeleteWasn't that a lovely letter or what! I like the idea behind writing this letter, and also it is a nice experiment to showcase your writing skills. Your desire has been portrayed beautifully by your nicely crafted letter. :-)
ReplyDeleteoh my god, it's gorgeous! those things are SOO expensive, too. i was lucky enough to get one for my birthday a while ago, but mine is just white.
ReplyDelete