3.19.2010

Dear So & So: This is Over, Go Get Yourself A Life.

 Dear So and So...

Dear So and So is a weekly Friday Meme that allows us a therapeutic way to say all of the things we've wanted to say in letter form.  It's one of my very favorite blog Memes, because it's so great to get things off your chest; whether or not the people (or things) you're writing to ever see it.


Dear Friends,

Thank you all so much for the outpouring of support you posted in response to this chick's psychotic breakdown and all the horrible things she tried to say about me.  I felt so loved  by you all!

-Your Friend Forever

Dear Bloggy Friends,

Thank you so much for all the nice comments you've left on yesterday's post about all of This Chick's Drama.  I particularly like how Beth called her a Drama Llama.  Haha!  You are all so sweet and supportive!

-Your Friend Forever

Dear Unintelligent "Juggalette" Crazy Bitch,

Hey thanks for the email threatening my life!  It gave me a good giggle, and a great reason to contact Facebook and turn you in.  If I have any more contact from you or any of yours, I'm taking it to the police.  Take a moment and re-read it.  If you do, you might see that you know absolutely nothing about grammar or spelling, and you might even realize your contradictions and hypocrisy.  It's HILARIOUS that you're emailing me telling me not to have any of my friends email Amber, and to deal with her directly.  Do you see anything wrong with this?  Since you know, you're Amber's friend and you're emailing me because of her?  Ha!  Maybe you still don't see it, you don't seem very bright. 

Let me clear it up for you a bit.  Her comments were publicly posted for anyone to see, therefor anyone who read them could take it into their own hands and message her as they liked.  Anything she had that came from anyone else, had NOTHING to do with me.  I NEVER told anyone to email her.  On the contrary, the email she received from my friend was not posted publicly, it was a private message.  Therefor, she had to tell you about it specifically, for you to send me an email.  Duh!  I'll bet you still don't see it...

Also, "Juggalette"?  Really?  Did you just sign your little rant at me as a "Juggalette?"  Wow, just wow-that explains SO MUCH.  Thanks for that, we got a really good laugh at your expense.

-There's just no way to take you seriously is there?

Dear Needs Medication and Men in White Coats,

I'd really like to write you a touching letter about how I'm sorry our friendship had to end this way, and say "Hey, let's remember the good times!" but I wont because that's not how I honestly feel.  I feel lucky that you've made your exit from my life, and I can't honestly remember any times good enough to make up for your temper-tantrums and and general attitude.

YOU.  ARE.  INSANE.  Seriously, are you having a complete mental and emotional breakdown?  Not only did you freak out at me over nothing, but now you've gone and deleted ALL of our mutual friends, even the ones staying neutral on the matter?  Apparently your reasoning for that was because you thought they would let me into their accounts so I'd be able to attack you "again."  First off, I NEVER attacked you or even said one word to you after you freaked out.  Second, you must not think that "EVERYONE" hates me (like you said), or else you wouldn't think they'd let me into their accounts.  You're constantly contradicting yourself, how do you not see it?  It's okay though, we're all better off having your drama and massive freak-outs out of our lives.

*For the record, clearing it up by saying you meant everyone you know hates me, doesn't work either.  Since the people you know that actually know me have been the first to clearly and publicly state how they feel about me in this whole ordeal, and anyone who has never met me or doesn't know me isn't a very reliable source is it?  I think you need to go back to your high school  English class and have them re-teach you about citing your sources.

Yes, I'm aware that one of my friends sent you a nasty email, however, I had absolutely nothing to do with that.  I didn't know about it until after it happened, and I have already expressed my disapproval of that email.  I never sent anyone after you.  YOU POSTED YOUR NASTY COMMENTS IN A PUBLIC FORUM.  When you do something like that, ANYONE CAN SEE THEM!  How do you not get that?  Maybe if you didn't want anyone else to read it and respond, you should have said it privately. Here I go forgetting that logic escapes you.

Also, the nasty email your friend sent me?  You know, the one where she threatened to "hunt me down and kill me", has been reported.  If I get anymore threatening emails from you or your friends, I will go to the police about it.  You can count on that.

While we're on the topic of that email, you told your friend that I'm lonely enough to "sleep with men to get attention, even the gay ones." Well, let's not forget that when I was totally in love with that mutual friend of ours to whom you are referring (who is technically bisexual) YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE IN LOVE WITH HIM TOO.  Yep, or did you forget going over to his house and coming on to him even though you knew your "friend" was in love with him first?  He was texting me the entire time, and last night it was HIM who reminded me.

Josh said to tell you "At least I can get the gay ones."  Yep, that was from his own mouth, seeing as he rejected your advances and not mine.  You must feel bitter, to still bring that up after all this time and act like you hadn't tried to stick your hand down his pants.  Your selective memory is hilarious!

Also, addressing your issue with my "boy drama."  Anyone who is single and dating, has boy drama.  Oh wait, you're not dating... Sorry, I'll try to be more sensitive to your lack of options.  Lucky for the dating pool out there though, because the last two guys I remember you dating sure had their hands full with a clingy, needy, bitchy girlfriend who texted (literally) 30 times when they didn't call you back right away.  I remember you calling me and messaging me freaking out because they hadn't called or texted you back after you sent them all out.  I also remember thinking that I personally wouldn't have called or texted you back either.

Thank you, however, for the lesson you have taught me.  Once again, it is drilled into my head that I should start listening to my intuition more often.  Months ago, my intuition told me to remove you from my life due to all the other times you've caused drama or freaked out over silly things like Facebook games.

On another note, the email you sent Angel when she wanted to talk to you about how your daughter was speaking to her, you stated "YOUR OPINION DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE KIDS.  YOU'RE NOT A PARENT."  Hate to break it to you Amber, but you're not a parent either.  Your daughter has no respect, no boundaries, and you haven't really taught her anything other than how to be like you.  She has a foul mouth, a bad attitude, a tendency to lie, and she happens to be disrespectful to just about everyone.  If you keep teaching her with your example, she's going to be 30 and a complete drain on society... Just like her mother who's addicted to drugs, unemployed, on Welfare, and sitting at home doing nothing but playing on Facebook and freaking out because other productive members of society don't want to join her in Farmville.  It's really really sad.  You should maybe go get yourself an actual life, instead of stirring stuff up because you don't do anything to keep yourself occupied.

That was also the roommates (you know, a mutual friend of ours) first response when you said you were "a blunt bitch who tells it like it is."  He said " Should I message her and tell her 'You want honesty?  I think you're a terrible mother'?"  That's what people think of when they talk about you.  That and "Yeah, she's caused drama and picked fights over everything ever since we've ever known her."  Direct quote.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. I hope for your daughters sake that you can turn your life around and teach her how to be a productive member of society; sad thing is, that's not likely.  I know you'll probably never read this, but since my blog is a place for me to finally say what I've been biting my tongue about, I get to post it.  It's not like you'd listen and change anything anyway. When will you wake up and realize you're 30 years old and have nothing to show for it?  Act your age, not your shoe size.

Oh, and when you do your regular thing where you decide you "forgive" us all and try to add us back on Facebook, I wont be adding you.  You're too much drama, and you are hereby cut out of my life.  I don't want or need you in it in any way.  This is over.

-You're officially non-existent for anything other than someone to laugh about.

*If anyone is curious what exactly happened, there are screenshots in yesterdays post, and you can go read it by clicking HERE.*

10 comments:

  1. To quote one of my favorite tweets of all time:

    @yatesc: I think this blows past 'rant' and winds up all the way over at 'epic vitriolic screed'

    I say that with love. :) You are awesome and you know it! I'm glad (and hopeful) that this has come to a conclusion for you. You have so many more awesome things to be doing with your time than worrying about horrible people and the interference they try to cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE writing vicious "I'm having the last word" letters! And you'd be surprised, she probably will stumble on to, somehow.
    Everyone I've ever ranted about in my blog always ends up finding out about my "last word" letters. And I always get an awesome email about it later. Some angry, some calling for a face to face chat... some sent out enmass to all our friends with a link back to my blog. Fun times. I still enjoy writing them. They are truly cathartic, and I kick ass at viciously tearing people apart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let it out girl! Let it out!!! I hope you have a GREAT weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eli: Yep, it is an epic vitriolic screed, and I'm ok with that. She's really caused a lot of crap with my friends and I right now and I needed to get it out. LOL, besides, they threatened my life, and something like that does not go unnoticed. I'm an Aries! LOL, the ram. Haha, I love you too. Thanks for teaching me the words "vitriolic" and "screed" today!

    Cassandra: It's ok if she reads it, I don't care. I blocked her on facebook and myspace, and if I get an email it'll be something more to hang on to and take to the cops if I have to. LOL, she's so psycho. Glad you understand me! :P

    Miss Candy: Hope you have a great weekend too! Thanks for the love hun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome >:D<
    And don't worry about her!

    One bad person shouldn't spoil your happiness coming from all your other awesome friends, right? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it- you tell that beeyatch! put her in her place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL wow...can Amber even see this

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now, that you have put it off your chest, I am sure you feel at peace. Miss Amber got what she deserved and you have made it very clear that it is the end of it all. I am wishing to see those cheerful, candid posts from you from now on. This chapter is dealt with and closed. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. THIS is what Dear So and So... was intended for. (Oh and she really needs to get some mental help, for serious).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh, reading this was therapeutic (even if it did make me wince, a lot)! My best friend of nine years ripped into me like a freight train after my husband was hospitalized with suicidal depression (his best friend and his grandfather died in less than a year, and it also turned out he had a life threatening vitamin deficiency which is what put the depression over the edge). Our "break up" was brutal, and I have considered writing a letter like this to her several times. I won't, though. Reading yours made me feel a little better, though!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.