3.18.2010

Bitches Be Crazy

*Warning* There is some fowl language below, it's in the screen-shots. *Warning*

So I have had this "friend" named Amber.  In fact I talked about her last year on my blog by wishing her a happy birthday and telling her I loved her.  Last year, I also talked to her nearly every day, hung out with her, and even accompanied her as the third wheel for a date in Tooele she was worried about.  I even drove on that date because she didn't want to drive!  I try to be a good friend, and I think that goes above and beyond.

Now, as a pre-statement, this isn't the first time she's acted like this.  Last year a group of friends and I went camping, and a few weeks before we texted (both Josh and I) Amber to tell her when we were going and let her know she was welcome to come.  We never heard from her, so we went ahead and went.  When we got back, she freaked out at us both and called us horrible names saying we were liars and had never invited her.  We didn't talk for months after.

Well, we made up and I added her back to Facebook and she sent MASSIVE amounts of invites begging everyone to join her and play Farmville and Petville, and various other games; Except, I didn't want to.  She even popped up on my messenger telling me to do it, and when I told her I didn't want to, she freaked.  She said "What, are you too good for these games?"  I told her no, and that my life was too busy and I didn't have time to waste online playing games, and that I did have a farm, but had created it at a time when I had nothing better to do.  Her response was "ARE YOU SAYING I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE?!?!?!?" I tried to calm her down and say I wasn't implying anything, and then I avoided talking to her because she picks a fight over everything.

Well Monday on Facebook was the absolute end of any kind of friendship we ever had.  All because she did what she always does and freaked out over something insignificant.   I took screen-shots, because it's so bizarre I didn't think anyone would believe me.

(Last names are blurred to protect the innocent, y'know, except for the non innocent.)


So it was my status, where I was just being funny, that SHE left a rude comment on.  I figured I'd just joke around back (even if there was a little truth in that joke!)  So this is what I was greeted with the next day.


I'll admit, at first I was shaky, because that's how I feel when someone is attacking me, but then I just didn't care.  She's caused enough drama in my life and it's about time I was done dealing with her.  I texted a few friends and had them go look, especially since we were mutual friends and I wanted them to understand my decision to cut her out of my life.

*NOTE* Where she said "I'm sure you'll tell me the same thing that, that's the way everyone feels about me"  That's what all of my friends HAVE told me.  They told me she's drama and throws fits over stupid stuff so I should just not worry about it, I should have listened and deleted her the first time they told me!

My good friend Ortie texted me with: "She must be talking about herself!  She must not consider me part of the group, because I never talk to her and I love you."  Which immediately made me feel better.  Then, as the day went on I quickly learned that one kind word from a true friend can override many hateful words from a fake.  My amazing friends quickly came to my defense and I felt so much love from the way they spoke about me.  See for yourself!


Heather's right, she probably reacted that way because I struck a cord with something she doesn't like about herself.  A lot of Psychologists say we attack the things in others that we hate about ourselves.


A little light joking is great in a stressful situation.  David also texted me "Let's forget the crazy lady and be happy!"


I was so touched by what Bree had to say, she's such a sweetheart!

I love how Anjula totally stood up for me!


Yeah, my sister was probably the most correct. LOL!  Honestly, I generally never have problems with my friends, but little sisters always know the part of you that can be "pissy and mean" don't they?  Haha!


At first I was a little offended at what Josh said (this is my roommate) but then Heather said "Aren't we all drama queens?  She's just the one with the problem about it!"  and Josh agreed with her.  He's just reinforcing what I said earlier about people attacking things in others they don't like in themselves.  I love how he signed it kisses!


Thanks Andy!  You rock my socks off too!


Haha!  Kristina is super protective of me.


Haha!  This is extra funny because she freaked out over the Farmville thing, go Jon, and thanks for thinking I'm a great friend!


I love my friends they really are awesome!  If you'll notice, I never responded to her, and I didn't need to.  The love of my friends spoke volumes, and each of their comments touched me deeply!

Then my friend Angel messaged me the conversation they had.

2:48pm Angel
are you ok?

2:49pm Amber
yeah why?

2:49pm Angel
just saw what you wrote on Angie's wall

2:50pm Amber
yeah so.. honey, I've never liked angie.. big deal. ya know?

2:51pm Angel
ah. ok. i thought you did
 
2:51pm Amber
no, honey I tried to like her but she's 2 much drama for me

i have enough drama duh!
 
2:52pm Angel
lol yeah
 
2:53pm Amber
I hate reading all her stupid post every fucking day and I was only joking at first, but as usual she had to make it drama lol

WTF?  If you'll look back to that first screen-shot-I'd like you to be the judge of who started the drama here.

That conversation is just funny to me, because it either makes her A: a liar and hypocrite, or B: A user.  Because she sure thought I was a great friend when I coaxed her through her boy drama (when she texted her boyfriend a million times because she hadn't heard from him and freaked out until he eventually dumped her.) or when I drove her to Tooele and had a horrible time playing the third wheel, but did it to be a good friend.  So she's either lying now about how she felt then, or she was using me then, which is good to know because I don't need either of those traits in a friend!.

Since all of this happened, her 10 year old daughter tried to add me on Facebook and we're thinking either Amber wanted her to so she could check up on me, or she wanted to be able to chew me out for her mother.  When I didn't add the little girl, she started messaging my friend Angel and asking her if she liked me and calling me a drama queen.  It's funny, I only met the girl once, and it was because I gave her a ride to her friends house on the other side of town... That must make me a horrible person.

Amber and her daughter are deleted and I've blocked them, and the only sad part is she deleted me before she got to see all of those wonderful responses from my friends (and a couple of hers) that pointed out how crazy she is; but that's ok, it's not like she would have changed anyway.  I'm much better off having all of these wonderful friends in my life than wasting time worrying about her.  Losing her was no skin off my back, I just thought I'd post all this because it was HILARIOUS!

Personally, when drama comes into my life I get a good laugh, share it with all my wonderful readers (that's you, hope you laughed too!) and then cut it out of my life!  I foresee a lot less drama now.  :)

*NOTE: I didn't post this to be negative, rather to show the outpouring of love and support I received from my friends and family.  I am so lucky to have them in my life!*

20 comments:

  1. Wow! What a hefer! Glad you have such good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate drama. Ugh! You did the right thing by cutting her out of your life.
    By the way, your friends rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...see...what does she know?

    Your friends are awesome! So glad they stood up for you...and I think you're awesome!

    Good job cutting her out...sometimes, we just have to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was amazing. I can't imagine anyone being that hateful! And she is spreading it to her kids! RIDICULOUS! You are amazing Angie. Bitches totally be crazy!
    BTW all the last names aren't blurred out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha!
    Well, if she doesn't do anything but give you drama, I say it was a good decision :)

    And besides, you have such wonderful friends to support you! You're one lucky girl :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow the more I learn about her the more I realize she's freaking "awesome" thanks for the laughs and I am glad you "cut" her from you life! Your MUCH better without her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I fixed the blurs now, let me know if they don't work...

    I love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, damnit, I missed a chance to flay the bitch! :P
    She does sound like a massive drama llama. Avoid the drama llamas! Life is better without them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, you have such nice friends :]

    crazy people... ugh. While entertaining, they can be a pain. I've been unfortunate enough to know a few of 'em, but luckily my friends are sane :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. What amazing friends! That must feel so good!!!

    We all have drama but her comments were only to do one thing and that was cause an argument. Thank goodness you are done with her. What a bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't play those dumb games either, I would much rather spend my extra time blogging! lol!

    Ignore the BS, be done. Oh, and I don't accept anyones kids on my facebook. When I get requests I sent them a response and say, "Thank you for requesting me, but I only accept adults."

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so know how you feel!!
    I used to think I was the horrible bitch all my friends hated, until some of my friends informed me that I'd simply surrounded myself with a whole lot of insecure meanies, and people who just weren't good friends.

    I've had facebook drama like this, and I hate it. When it happens, it's usually about something I said in my blog. It's gotten to point where I can't talk about my feelings involving any of my friends on my blog without someone flipping out on me, so I just avoid it.
    I was shaking for you! Ah! Internet drama is so awful!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know what? There are ppl like this everywhere, they just bask in all the drama they create (even though they deny they did it) and the best way is to do what you did, block them, avoid them, make a clean cut, because these dramas are neverending. I had a friend like this in high school - she loved creating such situations just for the hell of it. There was no reason, never, one day she liked someone, the next day, she would outdo herself to make her prey's life a living hell. It's kind of stupid. But this was in 'real life', no Internet drama involved :)

    And one more thing - thanks for your sweet comment on my post :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. man thats just too much...friendship? FAIL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The girl sounds like she needs a lot of help.

    ReplyDelete
  16. if all are drama queens, amber is the worst..no one would see her movie..hehehe..

    i like the way ur sis defend u..and wow! u'r friends are really great..u r more than a precious friend to keep..

    hope ur "lost friend" can cure her insecurity disease..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh goodness. I'm so sorry this happened, Amber has some SERIOUS problems within herself that she needs to handle before attacking other people for no reason. I used to have a friend like this, who talked smack about me online somewhere, I found it and have ignored her ever since. I like to think she knows why we aren't friends anymore, but truth be told, if you have to talk smack about me online, instead of to my face, then you aren't a true friend anyway. A true friend would bring any problems to your face, no matter how hard it might be. I am glad everyday that we are no longer friends. This particular friend i'm talking about reminds me of Amber, over and over. You are so much better than that girl, and obviously have tons of support behind you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. that is absolutely nuts. that girl is a certified crazy person. it's great that you've got all those supporters, though. it's always nice when people come out of the woodwork like that.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You must be on top of the world with so many lovely friends standing up for you and supporting you. Wow! Way to Go. :-)

    If I were in your friend's list I would certainly have asked - "Have you checked yourself to see if you have Tourette Syndrome!" LOL! :-D And the last sentence was so funny (I care what you have to say) - it kind of shows her frustration about being herself! Good riddance!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.