3.23.2010

RTT: Mini Heart-Attacks and Obama Wins

LOL!

Fox News-The Most Biased News In America!  Stay tuned...

That's right folks, it's time for Random Tuesday Thoughts, and boy do I have some randoms for you.  Including that picture above, which makes me giggle. 


♥ I am stoked.  I weighed myself yesterday and found that I've lost 4 pounds!  4 freaking pounds!  That's so uplifting after weighing myself last week and not having lost anything.  I'm stoked!  Please let it stay lost and not have been a fluctuation!  I also counted up my calories for yesterday (started using my CalorieKing program again) and found I only used about 1300 calories!

♥ My daily coffee only had about 60 calories in it according to my program.  I'm in heaven.

♥ I'm trying a new diet pill called Lipo-6 Hers that Heather got.  I just started yesterday, so we'll see how it goes.  I need a little extra help, but the loss is keeping me motivated!

♥ After I turned off the TV to go to bed last night, I hear a scratching coming from the utility closet... Open it up and it's coming from my furnace, which was NOT on.  The best I can figure is that a bird got in there, but it freaked me out!

♥ After the bird thing I texted my roommate and said "Do you know how bad you suck right now?  I did not sign up to live in this creepy apartment alone!"  I thought it was funny.

♥ Then my Facebook status said "Sometimes I think I need a husband just to get birds out of the furnace or fix the disposal when it breaks.  Anyone have a loaner?"  Which was quickly followed by my own comment of "Oh god, just saying the word husband gave me a mini-heart attack.  I'm so good with being single right now."

♥ I really am completely happy with being single for like the first time in my life.  It's brilliant.  I've been going and doing what I want, making my own plans, and generally enjoying any alone time I get.  It's beautiful.  I do feel a little bad that I don't want to respond to any of the emails on the dating sites, but c'est la vie!

♥ Still not sure if I get to keep my job in April... It's nerve-wracking.  No luck out there in the job pool either, but we'll see.  I have a feeling it will all work out.

 This is mostly funny for people who remember the Soggy Rotten Mango nickname.

♥ The Pothead has completely lost it.  He's freaking nuts.  Remember how I told you last week that his other ex that we both work with gave me her bike?  Well the bike had been stored at his house, so when he found out she gave it to me he flipped his lid and accused her of stealing from him.  Even though it was HER bike.  Oh, and it's pink, with flowers.  He accused his roommate of conspiring against him with her and me because he helped me load it in my car.  This dude needs medication.

♥ I'm so excited for Health Care.  I'm not willing to argue about this with anyone anymore, it's annoying, just stop.  It's passed, so let's see where it goes.  I'm also one of the 32 million Americans who doesn't have health care through my place of employment, so I can't afford it.  I work full time, I pay my taxes, and I don't live off the government.  I just need to be able to go to the damn doctor and not worry that if I get in an accident I'd rather die than suffer hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical bills!

♥ Catching up on Dollhouse season 2 lately, not sure it is as interesting as the first season, but it's also the last season and might pick up soon.

♥ I'm going to write about He's Just Not That Into You soon I promise!  Stay tuned!

14 comments:

  1. Congrats on losing 4 lbs! Losing weight is tough! Keep your positive attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't being single just awesome?!?!?! I love it!! I really can't ever picture being married. Maybe that will change some day, but for now I'm just fine on my own!

    I couldn't imagine not having healthcare. My prescriptions alone are over $1,000 a month. I hope you are able to get healthcare soon with this new legislation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great about losing that 4 lbs., hope it gets lost and doesn't find its way back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the weight loss! I remember single life. It was a long time ago, and I enjoyed it while it lasted. I think everyone should enjoy being single for a while. It's good for us. (I should say that I love being married, too, but I'm glad I got a chance to enjoy single life).

    I'm sick of arguing about Health Care, too. It's out of control, yes, I agree. The average hard-working American should be able to get health care...I do believe that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WooHoo on the weightloss! Congrats! I hope you get to keep your job and the pink bike with flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so proud of you! Congratulations on the weight loss. Now if I could only follow your example.

    I want you to have health insurance without it costing an arm and a leg, haha. Problem is that the government never gets anything right. Everyone has to have their thumb in the pie or they won't vote for it, So instead of good legistlation, we just a ton of crap that goes nowhere and a bunch of new crap that makes things worse. I hope this bill gives you health insurance that you can afford and doesn't just require you to buy health insurance you can't afford or go to jail. Oh, and I am not arguing it, I am just being your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree, I just saw that part, and I don't know what to think. Forcing people to do something is just as bad as not giving them the option to do it! It's messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's not a job pool...it's a job puddle. A very small job puddle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Angie,

    I m here via Vittal’s blog. Oh Gee! I loved reading what u have got here. I was grinning ear to ear reading about the bird thing. hehehehhe...
    I will keep coming back for more!! Try to take a look at my place whenever u have time.
    Lots of love :)
    - Chhaya
    PS: I am following you now !

    ReplyDelete
  11. In file, sometimes we wondered if we had this and that so our life was easy. But eventually we realize that we are good all by ourselves rather allow someone in to spoil it all for us.

    I like your will power. I figure that if you set your mind to something then you would fight to achieve it rather give up and chicken out easily. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great job on losing 4 pounds! that's fantastic :)

    and yeah, my boyfriend was talking about marriage the other day and i swear i had a heart attack, too. i had to awkwardly be like "but that WAY in the future, right? hehehe..."

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.