8.14.2013

What a Way To Be Loved {OCD Spoken Poetry}


"But how can it be a mistake that I don't have to touch her! Love is not a mistake!"

What a way to be loved.  I had to share this video because it was beautiful and and impressive.  In the video the guy is talking about his OCD and how he loves someone so much that his OCD doesn't matter.  The phrases above and below this paragraph seem so simple to us people without the disorder.  It's easy to think "I don't ever have to wash my hands, lock the door, or leave the lights on" but for someone with OCD to do those things it's a huge deal-and he talks about how he breaks down that disorder barrier for love. Beautiful. Someday someone will love me that much.

"I want her back so bad-I leave the door unlocked.  I leave the lights on."

Video originally found HERE on UpWorthy.
xoxo Miss Angie

1 comment:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.