8.31.2013

Cafe Zupas: Delicious Soup, Salad, Sandwiches, & More!

Cafe Zupas American Fork UT

Have you ever eaten at Cafe Zupas?  You can find Zupas restaurants in Utah, Arizona, and Nevada-they've won 18 Best of State awards in the last seven years!  That has to say something!  Shawn and I used to frequent it a lot when we had lunch together last year.  He's predictable, he always gets the Roasted Red Pepper Salad and the Chicken Enchilada Soup.  I like to mix it up a bit and have something different each time I go.  

Today Shawn and I were treated to lunch at Zupas.  It was too busy to get many pictures of the inside (busy is good-it means other people think the place is good!) He ordered his regular, and I was in the mood for something else so I ordered the Turkey Spinach Artichoke sandwich, and instead of getting salad like normal, I went on down to the Soup section.  What soup did I want?  I had no idea, but the nice employee behind the counter suggested Tomato Basil and let me have a sample (that's one thing I like about Zupas, they let you have a sample to decide if you'll like it or if you are in the mood for it) and it was so good!  So I ordered it, and did not regret it. 

Cafe Zupas Tomato Basil Soup
Cafe Zupas Roasted Red Pepper Chicken Caesar Salad
Cafe Zupas

 I also love that no matter what you order, you get a chocolate-covered strawberry.  Who can complain about that?  Well, Shawn does, but that doesn't count because he gives them to me!  Who can complain about TWO chocolate-covered strawberries?

Cafe Zupas Chocolate-Covered Strawberries

xoxo Miss Angie

8 comments:

  1. By the way - zupas in Latvian means soups, so your choice had to be right :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I see soup I think of my poor sister Sandra who is on a mostly soup diet, due to having the last of her teeth out, she is getting a plate made but it takes time and she has to wait for her mouth to heal a bit more before they will start work on the plate

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.