8.06.2013

August Goals {Monthly Goals Linky}

Monthly Goals Linky Party


How it works:
The linky goes live on the first Wednesday of each month.
  1. Follow all three hosts: My So-Called ChaosA Peek at Karen's World, & Jenee Thompson
  2. Write up a post recapping previous goals & setting goals for the next month. The post needs to include the Monthly Goals button, use the code above!
  3. Link-up your Monthly Goals post in the linky below!
  4. Visit other blogs in the linky to show support!
Recap of July
  • Read, Finish, and Write at least one book review. FAIL
  • Get back into fitness FAIL
  • Blog more over at HNtHN. FAIL
  • Upgrade my little camera-Can't afford a DSLR now, but I'm still getting a new point-and-shoot! SUCCESS!
  • Start using my planner. FAIL
  • Clean up my bedroom. FAIL
  • Make more art and list it in my shop. SUCCESS!
  • Start scheduling more posts here so they go up on time and I'm not rushing! SUCCESS! 
Well then.  That's a lot of failure.  Oh well. Moving forward.


August Goals
  • Attend Freshman Orientation for College.
  • Take my Accuplacer Test.
  • Get Registered and into Classes.
  • Find the perfect bag for school (a girl has to have priorities-and I love this one)
  • Figure out pricing and sizing for the Holiday Hotlist this year.
  • Give up 5 hour energies (switch to coffee)
  • Go to bed and get up earlier so mornings are less hectic.
  • Start hooping again.
  • Read more.
What are your August Goals?
Grab the button and link up with us! :) 


xoxo Miss Angie

6 comments:

  1. It looks like you've been good at the bigger-picture stuff, decision making, and creative stuff....not as much with the detail-oriented chores. ;)

    Moving your life forward, though- that's what it's all about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag! I have a powder blue Dickies messenger bag that I've used since my Freshman year of college.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great list of goals i should totally add remembering this hop to my list of monthly post

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're going to rock these. I should start going to be earlier too. Can't wait to hear about which classes you decide to register for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Beth said earlier you have GREAT goals! And that bag/shop is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take that Accuplacer seriously. We have so many students that end up placed too low in some of their classes because they don't think it's going to be that big of a deal.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.