8.22.2013

Currently...

Currently Reading: The Between Boyfriends Book by Cindy Chupak (So hilarious, I love it!), The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman (It's up next!), and then Odd Hours by Dean Koontz.
The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil GaimanOdd Hours by Dean Koontz

Currently Planning:  A HUGE Back to School Giveaway.  If you'd like information on joining (today only, sign-ups close this afternoon) email me for details!

Currently Listening to: Up to the Moon by Chantilly (win a copy HERE), The Blessed Unrest by Sara Bareilles, Suburban Nature by Sarah Jaffe, & Gracefully by Eric Himan.  (And more, but these are the main ones on rotation.)
Up to the Moon EP by ChantillyThe Blessed Unrest by Sara BareillesSuburban Nature by Sarah JaffeGracefully by Eric Himan

Currently Anticipating: School starts tonight, and I'm both excited and nervous.  I went "school shopping" last night just to pick up a notebook, pocket folder, and French dictionary for tonight's class, but I have no idea what the teacher is going to want of me.

Currently Watching: I've finished up a lot of shows lately, but currently I'm watching Desperate Housewives and Breaking Bad.  I need to get caught up on Dexter soon too...
Breaking Bad

Currently Loving: School Supplies, this blog, my friends, making art, coffee, and early morning weather.

What is currently up with you?
Don't forget to enter these three AWESOME giveaways that are happening now!
Chantilly Musical Mondays GiveawayVIP Sisterhood GiveawayWired Essentials Giveaway
xoxo Miss Angie

10 comments:

  1. Love breaking bad!! My hubby and I are obsessed with it. We want to watch dexter next. Netflix needs to get it up ;)


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sooooooo good! I heard that Netflix had Dexter years ago, but I think they had a disagreement with the company that produces it and pulled it. I'm like 2 seasons behind now, boo!

      Delete
  2. i just finished reading "what alice forgot" and loved it. The "between boyfriends" book looks cute though! i think i'll pick it up :)

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to read the Between Boyfriends Book. It sounds hilarious.

    Isn't Breaking Bad just killing you?? Between that and Dexter, I just about need to double up on my anxiety meds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think you'd love the Between Boyfriend's Book, it's hilarious!

      Delete
  4. :D You are my l'il fellow nerd.....I be loving me some art/school supplies, too! I bought a new composition notebook for my art notes.

    I hope you like "Ocean" because I really did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look like great picks for reading! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm excited, but now I think I need to add Gone Girl to my TBR pile.

      Delete
  6. I love currently posts! This one was great! I love breaking bad as well and am also hosting a giveaway this week and every week in September!

    xo Michelle

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.