Those of you who've been with me since the early stages of this blog will remember this guy:
Those of you who don't remember, or have just joined us (and there are so many new followers, I'm so excited about you all!) meet [womanizer]. [Womanizer] was an army boy who I met the summer of 2008, where we had two really awesome dates, and then I was stood up for the third date only to find out days later that the military had shipped him out. He didn't feel the need to call and tell me our date was off. Then, after not hearing from him for an entire month, he comes home for his brothers wedding and we finally hook up for our third date before he went back to his assignment. After that, we talked nearly every day.
I fell for him. I honestly thought I would end up marrying him. I was a hopeless fool.
We had our fair share of troubles, as any long-distance-military-relationship is bound to encounter. I'll admit he wasn't totally to blame for the dysfunctional relationship we shared, however it just kept getting worse. He came home ready to have a relationship with me the minute he got back, and I wasn't ready. Then after a few months we decided to give it a go again, I was ready to give it my all, but this time he decided he wasn't ready.
Throughout the whole relationship I was stood up quite often, 8 out of 10 times on average, and the two times he was there he would be late or it would be a rescheduled time.
He kept coming back, as I have found they are prone to do, however every time he'd try to set up a time to see me again, he'd just not show. No call, no text, nothing but me waiting my the telephone pissed off because he made me a fool yet again. The last time was just after New Years, after which I stopped speaking to him and haven't worried about it since.
However, last night he felt the need to email me saying how he missed me and wanted to know if we were ever going for sushi. THE NERVE!!! He'd only stood me up for sushi about eight million times before this!
I responded and told him that I don't think we will go for sushi because he stood me up every time before that. I also told him that it's time I grow up and stop playing these childish games, and that for once I know what I want and don't plan on settling for less!
| via |
Aren't you proud of me?
I'm proud of me. I feel like a new woman!
I don't need any man to make me whole, and I certainly don't need to go back to a dysfunctional relationship because I miss the companionship. I'm doing just fine on my own! Thank you very much!
I love ME too much to let that happen again.
I don't need any man to make me whole, and I certainly don't need to go back to a dysfunctional relationship because I miss the companionship. I'm doing just fine on my own! Thank you very much!
I love ME too much to let that happen again.
Oh, and it's true;
I do know what I want, and I wont settle for less!
I leave you with a lovely quote the beautiful Lacey shared.
I leave you with a lovely quote the beautiful Lacey shared.

good 4 you - I'm one of your new followers and I totally agree that you shouldn't settle for being treated that way by ANYONE! I'm glad you feel good about your decision too!
ReplyDeleteWTG on sticking up for yourself! You deserve so much better than someone who makes dates and stands you up!
ReplyDeleteYou go girl!
ReplyDeleteHi Angie,
ReplyDeleteYou don't know me but I know of you and exactly what you are going through with Enoch.
The reason I know this is because I've gone through the exact same thing with him as well. I met him the spring of 2008, just before you met him. I was however told of his assignment in Ft.Benning and wished him well as he left to do his job. When he came back however I was never told of a Brothers wedding, I in fact know he only has one sibling (A Sister) I was told he was sent home on medical furlow due to a accident involving sky diving. Who know what the truth actually is.
But in any case, I started a relationship with him for the few months he was home. Things had gone really well and I thought we had grown closer and had such a fun time with him when we were together. He had told me that while he was gone we would stay close. Then he left again late that summer (Around the end of July if I remember correctly) We also had that same long distance relationship and alot of sweet loving words were said over the phone. It was while he was gone I found out about you.
ReplyDeleteI am a pretty gifted witch and something he said to me one night back in the fall of 2008 just didn't sit right, so I did some magical work and was led straight to you. Not only you, but other women as well. I knew of his sexual past and some of his more interesting fetishes so I tried not think to much about it at the time. (I had really fallen seriously in love with Enoch at this time and didn't want to face the truth)It wasn't until he got home a year ago last march when things started to happen in a more serious manner.
I saw him the day after he got home....And like you, he was ready to start a serious relationship with me. I had let go of the feelings of untruthfulness with him because I was so in love with him and really really wanted to believe I was the only one. The sex for the first 4 to 6 weeks was incredible but then the lies started to come to the surface again, He started to stand me up as well, sometimes I wouldn't even get a phone call. After I dug around a little and with my special gifts, I learned he was standing me up to see you and other women. And I get the feeling that he was standing you up to see me and the others as well. I confronted him about you, told him I knew all about you....his answer to me about you was....Angie is a child who doesn't know what she wants, I would never in a million years be with a girl like Angie.
ReplyDeleteThe lies were flooding out of him. I stopped talking to him around June of last year. It was around 2 months(About August)when he came knocking on my email window with an apology and wanting to see me again. And of course the old feelings of love came forth and I let him back in my life. This time for only about 6 weeks when the lies started again. I was finding out he was lying to me about the stupidest things and when I actually called him on it he turned it all around on me and told me I was crazy needy and clingy and he needed to step back. The truth of the matter was he was trying to hide the fact he was becoming an alcoholic.(Which I can clearly see that right now he is a full blown alcoholic, its really sad)
4 months went by and once again, here he comes knocking on my Yahoo IM wanting some love and forgiveness, With extreme caution, I saw him once around his birthday and that was the last time I've seen him. He's stood me up twice times since then and it has become very clear he is avoiding me. I truly believe it was because I told him no sex till he got his shit together and started to treat me right.
I'm so happy to see you grow stronger and be able to move on from this man. Something I'm finding a very very difficult task. Ive watched you for the last two years from afar Angie and this last blog you've posted has shown me just what a remarkable young lady you truly are. Even when I knew about you and became extremely jealous I sent you blessing from afar that you may one day grow into your own power and into the wonderful individual you truly are.
Being the gifted witch that I am, a witch who can manifest nearly anything into my life, who can bring myself money when I need it,that I never worry about a job nor do I worry about a lack of abundance in my life due to my craft, yet I seem to not be able to move past this thing called Enoch. I fell in love with him the moment I saw him and have just not been able to let go since that day. I am so proud that you were able to the hard thing I just can't. You have given me hope.
ReplyDeleteI give you blessings Angie that you continue to grow and be strong in yourself. That your power may manifest beautiful wonderful magnificent things into your life. I bless you Angie that your true soul mate may one day find you and treat you just the way you deserve to be treated. I bless you in this way that maybe the Gods may see me and take pity on a broken soul, a soul broken by Enoch Elieson, and that they may help me to put it back together again and move on from the pain he has caused me.
My the Goddesses help me for I still love him.....Trusting him, that's a whole different story. I don't trust that big man as far as I can throw him......But Love him yes.
I Bless you Angie!!!!!
Anonymous,
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure if you'll come back to read my reply, but I sure hope you do. I'd really love for you to see it.
Don't worry, I harbor no ill will towards you at all, I'm not one of those girls who finds out about the other women and gets all angry at them (unless they lash out at me) in fact, one of my very dear friends (I also happen to sit next to her at work) is another ex of a different ex of mine! It's amazing what kind of friendship can develop over both being treated the same way by a guy!
I have to say, I didn't know he was seeing anyone else... I can't believe how utterly fooled I was with this whole thing. I'm a little shocked, and a little saddened that this has now happened to me twice. Who would have thought? Wow.
New motto. No more losers! Haha!
Anyway, I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I don't know who you are, as you said (Amy maybe? I knew of an Amy... But maybe not... Either way, its all good.) But I'd love to chat with you sometime if you'd like. I'm a great support system! Just ask Hawaii Girl (The other ex I mentioned above) and I'm more than happy to listen to you and tell you anything you'd like to know.
I'm not even angry at him, surprisingly, I really am just glad that I moved on! So it's not a vindictive thing, it's a "I know what you're going through and would love to answer any questions you may have or need someone who truly (and that might be truly) know what you're going through" thing.
My email is linked on the left with the little envelope icon, please email me! You can continue to be anonymous if you want, or you can not, that's up to you. I wont tell anyone who you are if you wish to share it.
I don't know you, but I feel we obviously have a lot in common and that makes us sisters in some sense. I feel much more loyal to you than to him.
Much love to you, and I hope you are doing well. I really hope you read this and that I get to hear from you soon!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSounds like someone is following the wise words of the book!!!! I am so proud of you girl!!!
ReplyDeleteI did leave you an email, please let me know if you got it.
ReplyDeleteI got it... I'll have to reply later... I just can't write out what I want to say right now. It's too much. What was your blog? I'd love to read it.
ReplyDeleteI listed it in the email...I think....LOL, Ill go check. I'm feeling just like your feeling at the moment, a little overwhelmed and rather FREAKED out about what is happening. These are things I've wanted to share with you for almost two years now, were not so different are we.
ReplyDeleteGOOD FOR YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteHOLY CRAP!!!!! that is all
ReplyDeletegood for you- WHO ON EARTH stands up someone 8 out of 10 times and expects no repercussions? you totally did the right thing- he sounds totally disrespectful!
ReplyDeleteYou rock. Make sure that any man you choose rocks too. That is all :)
ReplyDeleteIt is a great stand you have taken. If we let ourselves be insulted time and again, then we are doing grave injustice to ourselves. I support your decision and I am sure you deserve much better. :-)
ReplyDeletegood plan! im on board!
ReplyDeleteI am so stinking proud of you girl!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd Ms. Anon, you will find your closure!!! My heart goes out to you, and I never met the douche!