4.19.2010

Award!

The lovely Jen over at Should Be Cleaning gave me this adorable little award!


 10 Things That Make Me Happy

Birthdays =) 
(Mine's was yesterday!)

Pictures of me with friends.
Looking at pictures of me with my friends and remembering great times.


 Feeling accomplished in my career.
I have high work ethic and I'm an attention whore, combine em!

Making something from scratch.
Whether it's crafts or food, I love doing this!

Cuddling up with Babies
Especially when I get to give them back when they're not  happy.


Tax Returns
There's more money in my account now than ever!

My Amazing Friends & Family
Without them, I would be nothing.  They make my life whole.

Our Crazy Adventures
When friends and I do something new and exciting!

*Disclaimer* This is the zombie walk-i.e. Fake Blood.

Photography
I'm totally buying a new camera with my tax return.

My Blog
And all you lovely readers!

***

This award goes to:


There are so many other awesome blogs that I love, and I'm sure you'll all be getting awards at some point too!  ♥ you guys!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks you!!!!! I love the last picture. I had a student create a digital story over the Zombie Apocalypse last semester. It was hilarious! I'll do a post tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I love awards!!! I love tax return time too!! I feel rich once a year! However, I think this may be the last....having my own consulting biz is going to kill me!! Love your list and your great pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved the pictures :)

    PS: u forgot me? no visit at my place :( whaaa whaaaa :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry I missed it yesterday.

    Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and well deserved!!!
    Hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats! i love you as a zombie- totally cool :) and also THANK YOU for yet another stunning award! can't wait to add it to my collection- you're a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Congratulations. I love your blog too. :-)

    And what a pleasant surprise! I get this lovely award too? I have had a hectic day, and this is the first post I am reading today (belated though) and look what I found. You totally made my day. Thanks you so much and accept this award with all humility and humbleness.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.