Hi readers!
I still don't know about the job yet, I have an interview with my managers at 11:40am today, and here's hoping-right? Keep your fingers crossed for me lovelies, I really want to keep this job!
Worked 15 hours yesterday, from 7am to 10pm, and though I'm tired today, it was so worth it! Not only did I have a good time with all my awesome coworkers, but I made a nice chunk of OT-and hopefully a good impression on my employers. I really want to stay!
***
This week's spotlight is:
Cassagram
I've been following Cassagram for a little, and I adore her! I follow her on Twitter and I'm a fan on Facebook, of hers as well; she's so fun!
This girl was able to go to college in Hawaii to become an English Major, and her writing style is very fun to read. She does a weekly Boyfriend of the Week, and this week's is John Cusack. She's a great person, and has been an all around joy to get to know. I recommend you check her out!
***

I still don't know about the job yet, I have an interview with my managers at 11:40am today, and here's hoping-right? Keep your fingers crossed for me lovelies, I really want to keep this job!
Worked 15 hours yesterday, from 7am to 10pm, and though I'm tired today, it was so worth it! Not only did I have a good time with all my awesome coworkers, but I made a nice chunk of OT-and hopefully a good impression on my employers. I really want to stay!
***
This week's spotlight is:
Cassagram
I've been following Cassagram for a little, and I adore her! I follow her on Twitter and I'm a fan on Facebook, of hers as well; she's so fun!
This girl was able to go to college in Hawaii to become an English Major, and her writing style is very fun to read. She does a weekly Boyfriend of the Week, and this week's is John Cusack. She's a great person, and has been an all around joy to get to know. I recommend you check her out!
***

Found you at fallow me friday! Love your blog! I am a new fallower :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Angie!! This really means a lot to me :)
ReplyDeleteBest of luck today!!
ReplyDeleteHow'd your meeting go? Hope everything went well! What is your occupation? Sounds like you like it!!
ReplyDeleteMy fingers are double crossed for you....Good luck!
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed! Toes, too!
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower. Happy following...
ReplyDeleteMom of 3 Dolls
hehehe :)
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Make New Friends Friday.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the job!
Good Luck!!! I’m another new follower! Feel free to check out my blog as well! http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday Follow! Hope to Blog with you again soon!
New follower from FF! Good luck with the job....sending good thoughts your way! :)
ReplyDeleteTracey
www.talesoflittlebitty.blogspot.com
Hi there. I found your blog through Friday Follow. If you would be interested in following my blog, I would gladly return the favor.
ReplyDeleteHi Angie- Thanks for linking up with us! Cassagram looks like a fun place to hang out, so I am headed there now to do a little unwinding. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeletehope the interview went well! heading over to cassagram right now :)
ReplyDeleteWishing you good luck. And like I have already said before, it is a nice idea to introduce a new blogger. :-)
ReplyDelete