Love it!
Hahaha awesome!
Okay, I've got to admit this is something I haven't seen before. WHICH is, I think, the bect compliment, because - it's almost impossible nowadays (with flickr, deviantart and such) to come up with something new. AND it's just so awesome :)
I love that!! Thanks for stopping by today! And yes, Mocha is my son's fiance! Glad you like the names!!Hope you having a great week!!!
ha, i love them! what a great idea. they look absolutely shocked to be having their pictures taken!
RU trying to "strike" a funny chord with me?(Well, you did!)My latest postings are, “A Feast,” “Love Lifts,” “Wake Up to Serve” and “Soul-itude.”Stop by and please leave your comments!http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/Ron
GIRL!!! Is that at Sparetime?! lol That's a freaking riot!xoxo
Bree - Yup, that was at Sparetime!
LOL! :-D The thought is novel though. :-) Cute picture.
Love it!
ReplyDeleteHahaha awesome!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I've got to admit this is something I haven't seen before. WHICH is, I think, the bect compliment, because - it's almost impossible nowadays (with flickr, deviantart and such) to come up with something new.
ReplyDeleteAND it's just so awesome :)
I love that!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by today! And yes, Mocha is my son's fiance! Glad you like the names!!
Hope you having a great week!!!
ha, i love them! what a great idea. they look absolutely shocked to be having their pictures taken!
ReplyDeleteRU trying to "strike" a funny chord with me?
ReplyDelete(Well, you did!)
My latest postings are, “A Feast,” “Love Lifts,” “Wake Up to Serve” and “Soul-itude.”
Stop by and please leave your comments!
http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/
Ron
GIRL!!! Is that at Sparetime?! lol That's a freaking riot!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Bree - Yup, that was at Sparetime!
ReplyDeleteLOL! :-D The thought is novel though. :-) Cute picture.
ReplyDelete