Water makes me happy. I'm a Pisces.
Wow...what a beautiful picture!
That is a totally awesome pic!! Beautiful!Coming over from Trendy Treehouse for Shutter Love Tuesday...my first one! :) Following you now with both of my blogs. Would love to have you visit me as well...here's my entry for this week.Shutter Love Tuesday
Did you take that?? I LOVE it, that is amazing!!!
That's gorgeous! Never been to a single lake in AZ and lived here my entire life! WTH??
Totally awesome! Where is it? I want to go!
Missy: Yes I totally took it when I was at Lake Powell. aladdinsane12: This is Lake Powell, it's on the border of Utah and Arizona, we went last summer to the Utah side.Tree: Thanks for the follow!
Beautiful photo!
It is an amazing photograph. You are good at photography too! Nice angle and nice perspective too.
Water makes me happy. I'm a Pisces.
ReplyDeleteWow...what a beautiful picture!
ReplyDeleteThat is a totally awesome pic!! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteComing over from Trendy Treehouse for Shutter Love Tuesday...my first one! :) Following you now with both of my blogs. Would love to have you visit me as well...here's my entry for this week.
Shutter Love Tuesday
Did you take that?? I LOVE it, that is amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's gorgeous! Never been to a single lake in AZ and lived here my entire life! WTH??
ReplyDeleteTotally awesome! Where is it? I want to go!
ReplyDeleteMissy: Yes I totally took it when I was at Lake Powell.
ReplyDeletealaddinsane12: This is Lake Powell, it's on the border of Utah and Arizona, we went last summer to the Utah side.
Tree: Thanks for the follow!
Beautiful photo!
ReplyDeleteIt is an amazing photograph. You are good at photography too! Nice angle and nice perspective too.
ReplyDelete