I got my Swap package from Uncovering Me.
I have to say, my favorite thing out of this whole package is the the Wine Jelly. This stuff is fabulous, and it actually tastes like wine! In fact, the ingredients are Wine, Sugar and Pectin.
I also got some nice toffee suckers, pretty-smelling candles, Betty Boop Smarties dispenser, dice air fresheners, ear buds, Godiva Dark Chocolate Pearls (it melted, sad) and some mints that say "It's not PMS, it's you!" So true, so true...
I love it, and thank you so much C.G. Foodie!
Want to see what I sent her? Go HERE!
It melted? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ReplyDeleteCome to California... we will hit up some lovely chocolate shops and I will make it up to you :o)
Hope you loved the poem... I considered making it into a rap but um then you would know I was up late with too much time on my hands :o)
:) Betty Boop! She's a classic :)
ReplyDeleteThat is great!! You are getting all kinds of cool stuff in the mail!!!
ReplyDeleteI participated in this swap too! Had alot of fun!
ReplyDeleteI checked out what you sent to your blog partner. I love those little pots with the flowers on them? so pretty. Where did you get them? You also make awesome cards! you should sell them!!
ReplyDeleteooh, how fun! i love the mints :) and godiva? yummmmmmmm. i'll have to sign up for tone of these swaps sometime!
ReplyDeleteKimberly, I actually got those little pots at the Dollar Tree. They were too cute to pass up!
ReplyDeleteWow! It seems like both of you sent each other just what you people wanted for yourself! :-)
ReplyDeleteLove the mint saying! I linked you up on the swap linky. I came by to make sure you had received your package and saw your post so I linked it on up for ya!
ReplyDelete