Good one :) I must admit, the healthcare system in Your country is on a good way to be as bad as it is in my country, to put it this way :) Of course this is not funny at all.
hahah I think blogging is way more fun for social networking because my real life friends I SEE in real life and it's usually easier to catch up with a distant friend on the phone!!! Love this :) xx http://hopechella.blogspot.com/
HAHAHAHAHA Love it :-)
ReplyDeleteGood one :) I must admit, the healthcare system in Your country is on a good way to be as bad as it is in my country, to put it this way :) Of course this is not funny at all.
ReplyDelete:)
hahah I think blogging is way more fun for social networking because my real life friends I SEE in real life and it's usually easier to catch up with a distant friend on the phone!!! Love this :) xx
ReplyDeletehttp://hopechella.blogspot.com/
This made me laugh SO HARD!
ReplyDeleteI didn't get it; silly me. XD
ReplyDelete...that's soO funny!!!:D
ReplyDelete