Great quote and GORGEOUS picture. Wow. I love it!
What a lovely quote :)
Gorgeous photo and the quote goes well with it :)
Amazing quote! I love the picture too :)
I love the quote and the photo is magnificent! Thanks for sharing!!!
Awesome - love it! Such a great metaphor for life growth.
Beautiful!
Brilliant. I must say that I LOVE Anais Nin - her journals were just beautiful, the way she wrote about ppl she knew - it was all so full of tolerance, love and admiration. Plus, it's just admirable how devoted to writing her journals she was :)
Take some risks and you'll see a more beautiful world. :)
Beautiful photo!
I suppose sometimes the only choice we have it to let go.
what a beautiful photo and a great quote, too! everybody has to take risks once in a while!
I have always loved that quote. Great choice! :)
I like the quote... i think i'm gonna save it!!!:DP.S. i've made a previous comment with regards to the award... thanks again!!!:) Cheers!!!:)Good day!!!:)Blessings!!!:)>kelvin
I like it!
Ooo lovely quote and succchhaaa pretty picture ^^
so beautiful! picture and quote!
A brilliant quote!
Great quote and GORGEOUS picture. Wow. I love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely quote :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photo and the quote goes well with it :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing quote! I love the picture too :)
ReplyDeleteI love the quote and the photo is magnificent! Thanks for sharing!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome - love it! Such a great metaphor for life growth.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant. I must say that I LOVE Anais Nin - her journals were just beautiful, the way she wrote about ppl she knew - it was all so full of tolerance, love and admiration. Plus, it's just admirable how devoted to writing her journals she was :)
ReplyDeleteTake some risks and you'll see a more beautiful world. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo!
ReplyDeleteI suppose sometimes the only choice we have it to let go.
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful photo and a great quote, too! everybody has to take risks once in a while!
ReplyDeleteI have always loved that quote. Great choice! :)
ReplyDeleteI like the quote... i think i'm gonna save it!!!:D
ReplyDeleteP.S. i've made a previous comment with regards to the award... thanks again!!!:) Cheers!!!:)
Good day!!!:)
Blessings!!!:)
>kelvin
I like it!
ReplyDeleteOoo lovely quote and succchhaaa pretty picture ^^
ReplyDeleteso beautiful! picture and quote!
ReplyDeleteA brilliant quote!
ReplyDelete