3.30.2010

Teaser Tuesday: The Four Agreements (Again)

We have to be what we are, so we don't have to present a false image.  If you love me the way I am, "Okay, take me." If you don't love me the way I am, "Okay, bye-bye. Find someone else." It may sound harsh, but this kind of communication means the personal agreements we make with others are clear and impeccable.

-The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz


Teaser Tuesday is hosted by Should Be Reading.  



10 comments:

  1. Good one. Really useful, I'd say

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one.

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/03/teaser_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this book. I got it for Christmas a few years ago and read it a few times. I wish i could find it now!. Great teaser. You can view mine here

    http://bookventuresbookclub.blogspot.com/2010/03/teaser-tuesdays_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so true. always be yourself. if someone falls for you but tries to change you, well, they shouldn't have fallen for you in the first place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm... The random page-turning has yielded a very nice teaser. Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this book and just wrote a post on my blog called "Don't Take Anything Personally" and would love any feedback. Namaste, Sherry
    Daily Spiritual Tools

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.