3.15.2010

Seriously, Who Says That?

"Looks like someone has a bad case of the Mondays." 

Seriously?  Who says that?

Someone who needs to get punched in the face, that's who.
(Don't worry Ray, I wont punch you in the face.)

Or this guy:


But seriously, don't you just want to punch him in the face?

Anyway....

How is it that you can wake up feeling like it'll be a totally normal day, and then in the space of a few short hours have it completely turn on you?  That's where I am now, in a really stupid Monday that has turned from the sweet and loving little puppy it could be to a snarling, ravenous, rabies-infected dog.


Not fun, my friends, not fun.

Here's hoping it turns around and my mood can improve, because I totally feel like I'm on the warpath and anyone who steps in front of me is going to get punched in the face.  Not healthy in a job where you have to deal with annoying people who shouldn't breed coworkers and brainless morons customers.

9 comments:

  1. Haha! I totally know how you feel, this time change is doing me in for sure! I hope your day gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your day gets better!!! Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping for a happy change and for a better day!!! And yes, that guy needs a definite face punch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your day will get better! But just so you know, sometimes I feel like punching people in the face too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every Monday feels like that for me. I sometimes have to give myself a "time-out" - it's either that or someone will get punched in the face.

    I hope your day gets better....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you saying it's wrong to punch annoying people in the face? Crap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, i pretty much look like that EVERY day, anytime before noon. i'm sure you'll feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear you. :-) Loud and clear. It happens so often with me too. I feel like I have to either punch the other guy on the face or kill myself - both not viable options. But I am sure, with time you will learn to settle down and filter out those negative energies. Then you will truly find the peace you are looking for and the power to do so lies within us. Just about time you'll find it yourself. Cheers! Hoping lovely days return to you.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.