3.09.2010

Fantastic Swap Package

So the wonderful Mamarazzi hosts a Favorite Things Swap every so often, and this year I was blessed to get the beautiful Janna as my partner.  She sent me a fabulous package with so much goodness!  I really hope she liked mine, because I have a hard time believing it was half as good as what she sent me.

When I opened the box I was greeted by a bunch of pretty pink, black and white tissue paper, and a card that told me not to read it until last.


I got all of my goodies unwrapped and really loved them all!


Included in the package was the following, and the card listed why these were her favorite things.

A Picture Frame
Janna says: "For all those friends you have that love you and take care of you."

This is sooo pretty!  I sent her a picture frame too!

PJs
Janna says: "What girl doesn't love to just get in them and chill?"

These are sooo cute, it's like a little sun dress!

Life Is Good T-Shirt
Janna says: "I love this mantra and I love love love their shirts! I probably have 10 of them!"

What a good mantra, I have to tell myself that more often! 

Kitchen Chop and Toss
Janna says: "I just got mine, used them once and went back the next day and got some for you!"

I am so excited about this, I am big on cooking and this looks so handy! 

Hungry Girl
Janna says: "I love her cookbooks and emails!  Cool ideas and good for us! :)"

My mom has this, I'm excited to check it out.

Face Wash
Janna says: "Same as the toss and chop.  Got it, used it, went back and and got some for you!"

I love face wash, this will be so very handy!

Austin Trinket
Janna says: "I love this mural that is painted on the side of a building."

This is adorable, I love it!

Blue Bonnets & Cookie Cutter
Janna says: "I am a Texan.  We are a proud bunch :) and it is almost time for the wildflowers to come out."
I can't wait to plan these, I hope it will grow, and I LOVE the cookie cutter too!  I sent her a cookie cutter as well! 

Cup
Janna says: "I don't know why, but I like things with my initials and pink, enough said!  And who couldn't use a travel cup?"
This is one of my favorite parts!  I am so into the pink and my initial, and I used it this morning!

Lip Stuff Galore
Janna says: "That is what the bottom of my purse looks like!"

These are so extremely handy!  I am always losing chapstick and having to buy more, so now I'll get to try new types and have a supply handy!




16 comments:

  1. I am SO glad that you liked your stuff! I had fun getting it for you! I am working on my blog post about your package! Thanks again for everything! I really am looking forward to getting to know you...

    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for stopping by my blog and following! yay!

    i am waaaaaaaay jealous of you right now. i want to do a favorite things swap!

    the texas cookie cutter is so cute! and i desperately want to try that face wash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...woOw.. seems like you're really having a lot of fun...!!!:D
    ..that's good... i'm happy for you!!!:)

    Good day!!!:)

    Keep safe!!!:)

    >Kelvin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - what a great idea and those gifts are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw, so cute :]

    I love the lip stuff, especially :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you're real lucky to get such an amazing partner :)

    I couldn't see the pictures for some reason, but I guess that's just the crappy internet, and I bet they're adorable :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angie, it was cool reading about this. What a great idea. Whiel I was reading about everything you got, and seeing the pictures, I was thinking: guys would never do this. Most of us are too afraid to be thought of as sensitive or whatever. I was thinking - it would be cool to do something like this and have the theme be writing, books and music (or something like that).

    Glad you all had fun!

    I enjoy checking in and reading through your blog when I can. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love all the stuff you got. I just love these swaps don't you?

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Visiting as a fellow participant! Great job Janna! I love your favorite things, ha ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what fun stuff, so creative! I love the cookbook and the kitchen choppers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This stuff is so cool. And, you have the patience enough to describe each and every stuff you got in the package, now that's amazing. Enjoy your goodies, I know you will or already have. :-)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.