8.11.2013

End of Summer Etsy Sale!

Since Summer is ending and I'm going back to school in 10 days, I wanted to have an End of Summer Sale!  All pre-made items in my shop have been drastically marked down for the next 10 days (prices already included, check listing details for original price to see how much it's been marked down!)

*Announcement: With school starting I've suspended all listings for Blog Design, I will come back to it when I'm sure of my time constraints for the semester.  However, I will still accept custom art requests!*

Items $5 and under:
Click on image to see listing!

SALE - Original 4x6 Pink Nail Polish Bottle IllustrationSALE - Purple & Yellow Faerie EarringsSALE - Faerie Wedding Pink & Green Dangle EarringsSALE - Steampunk Mixed Metal Gear & Amethyst EarringsSALE - Green & Hot Pink Satin Bobby Pins with Pearls set of 2SALE - Dark Purple & Lavender Satin Bobby Pins with PearlsSALE - Blue & Green Satin Flower Hair Pins Set of 2

Items $6-$10:
Click on image to see listing!

SALE- Original 4x6 Sweet Tea Summer Mason Jar IllustrationSALE - Original 4x6 Lemonade Summer Mason Jar IllustrationSALE - Pink Three Strand Bow Headband
SALE - Large Rainbow Satin Flower Hair Clip with Beaded CenterSALE - Large Rainbow Satin Flower Hair Clip with Lavender Rose CenterSALE - Dark Teal Petaled Satin Flower Hair Clip with Cameo Center
SALE - Aqua & Orange Satin Flower Hair Clip with PearlsSALE - Dark Teal & Hot Pink Large Satin Flower Hair Clip

Items under $12-$20
Click on image to see listing!

SALE - Original 6x8 Pink Lemonade Summer Mason Jar IllustrationSALE - Original 6x8 Gin and Juice Summer Mason Jar IllustrationSALE - Original 6x8 Cherry and Lime Martini Illustration
SALE - Red Dreamcatcher: Original Watercolor & Ink Illustration 6"x8"SALE - Green Dreamcatcher: Original Watercolor & Ink Illustration 6"x8"SALE - Yellow Dreamcatcher: Original Watercolor & Ink Illustration 9"x12"SALE - Orange Dreamcatcher: Original Watercolor & Ink Illustration 6"x8"


$40 (Normally $50)
Click on image to see listing!

SALE - Candy Corn Hat & Extra Large Scarf Set

xoxo Miss Angie

2 comments:

  1. I'm ordering the nail polish picture for my daughter's room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good when we find nice looking stuff for under $5 we all like a bargain right

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.