8.27.2013

Big Back to School Giveaway

Big Back to School Giveaway
Big Back to School Giveaway

These fantastic sponsors have teamed up with me for a Big (and I really mean HUGE) back to school giveaway!  We all wanted to go in on awesome back to school supplies that anyone could use.  Whether you're going to college, sending your kids to school, or you really just love adorable organizational supplies.  Here are the packages we have for you! 

Big Back to School Giveaway: Grand Prize Pack

The Grand Prize Winner will receive their choice of Kinies EZ Tote Bag (in their choice of Black, Khaki, Army Green, Red, Purple, Royal Blue, Orange, Gray, or Dark Teal), a personalized Watercolor Striped Notebook from Letter C Design, A custom Planner from Plum PaperI'm Sticky Sticky Notes from JulieAnnArt, their choice of a Set of 6 Pencils from Carbon Crusader, and their choice of Pencil Pouch from Sawyer Sewing.  If winner is outside of the US they may receive Paypal cash/Amazon gift card for items that cannot be shipped internationally or cost too much extra to. 

Big Back to School Giveaway: First Runner Up


The First Runner Up will win a set of 3 pencils from Carbon Crusader and their choice of a Reversible Messenger Bag from Technicolor Moments.  If winner is outside of the US they may receive Paypal cash/Amazon gift card for items that cannot be shipped internationally or cost too much extra to. 

Big Back to School Giveaway: Second Runner Up

The Second Runner Up will win their choice of Weekly Planner from Simply Paperie and a set of 3 Pencils from Carbon Crusader.   If winner is outside of the US they may receive Paypal cash/Amazon gift card for items that cannot be shipped internationally or cost too much extra to. 

Entering the above Rafflecopter/Giveaway agrees to the Terms & Conditions listed inside.
Shops where the prizes come from are not participating and have nothing to do with this giveaway.

xoxo Miss Angie

168 comments:

  1. My first day of my last year in college was yesterday! I am so excited to finally finish my bachelors after many twists and turns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, that's so exciting Kari! Congrats! Home stretch now! Good luck!

      Delete
  2. I'm a mom of two babies, and I wish sometimes they were old enough to go to school! ;). All the stuff is adorable though, I hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a child starting preschool next week, but I would love this stuff for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a stay at home mom, but love little odds and ends that help me stay organized. Plus, with a lot of my in laws being teachers, I could share. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharing is always such a nice thing! But I can see how even with no need for school stuff this stuff is fun! Good luck!

      Delete
  5. I have five of my six kids in school, so I could use any of these products for them or me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would use it for my own organization or give it to my friend who just got her first teaching job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with organizational things (probably because I'm not at all) so I totally get it! Good luck with the giveaway and good luck to your friend! My roommate is a teacher, and I'm considering that career path too!

      Delete
  7. School is starting agian and I would love to buy some new school stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am taking some classes come the winter semester. Honestly though, I just love school supplies. I am a writer so in my mind that means I need tons of notebooks, pens, and organizational stuff haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, toooooootally get that, I feel the same way! Good luck!

      Delete
  9. Are you going back to school? currently trying to go back do school.

    Do you have kids going back to school? no i do not have kids that are going back to school but i have a bunch of cousins that are.

    Will you just use this prize for fun organizational stuff? yes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have three boys that are going back to school this year! My youngest is starting preschool, my middle man is starting kindergarten, and the oldest will be in fifth grade!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My kids go back on Tuesday and I CANNOT WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll bet that will be a nice break! Good luck with the kids going back and with the giveaway!

      Delete
  12. I'm using it for fun organizational stuff. My school days are over and my nephew is pretty much covered in school supplies right now. Niece is only a year so she's got time yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's all perfect just to have for organizational purposes! Good luck sweets!

      Delete
  13. I think you seen that I am going back to school after a year of saving! I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. Oooh good luck! And we can substitute the Student Planner for the Teacher Planner if you win too!

      Delete
  15. Hi! I'm Sammie at www.sewboss.com! I went back to school last week, my 5th year of college.... :/ haha I could really use some organization in my life while trying to learn how to be a new mom, working, going to college, and running a business! You guys are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's awesome though, you're so much farther than I am in my education! Nice to meet you Sammie!

      Delete
  16. Yes, i am going back to college in september !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Um, hellO awesome giveaway. *makes eyes at it* I'm not going back to college (dropped out twice, can't afford to go back though I sort of wish I could! Oh law, you're so appealing) but my life can always use some more fun organizational tools. (Especially that handbag. Dayum.) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally get it. When I was 20 years old I made it through a half a semester and dropped out... Then I tried again and made it through a half a semester and dropped out... It took me nearly 8 years to finally get back into it!

      Delete
  18. I'm Cara! I'm 23 and married, and I will not be going back to school this year although I so desperately wish I was!!! But when fall comes around, I am still all about preparing for the new year as if I was in school. New planners, new clothes, new boots, it's just such a FRESH time!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe next year! And you've got it right, I always missed school planning and purchasing in those years I wasn't going!

      Delete
  19. Thanks for having me! I am happy to among this group of amazing bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would use it as organizational stuff!! This all looks fantastic! I hope I win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hiya, I'm Amanda. I'm hoping to go back to school this year - but as an employee! I'm currently interviewing to work in the academic support office at my local college. It's a dream of mine, so I hope it works out!! All these things would look great in my "new office" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is fantastic, and all of these things would be so useful for that too! Good luck Amanda!

      Delete
  22. What a neat giveaway. Not going back to school but man I LOVE those pencils and the cute Paris notebook. Would love to win!

    Regina
    Margarita Bloom
    Retro Modern Skincare & Beauty http://margaritabloom-glamourville.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love being able to pull out my falls boots and I am so excited for the prizes!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the giveaway!!! I now have so many cool things to get for class!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a fab giveaway!!

    My name is Melanie, I'm married to the man I've been with for 11 yes, I am the soul creative behind My Little Addiction. www.etsy.com/shop/mylittleaddiction I also take care of my Mom, quadriplegic since '04, & am raising my 15yr old niece with my parents. If I won this giveaway it would most likely all go to my darling niece who is now a sophomore! Thanks for the opportunity!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. My oldest starts preschool next week!!! I am a nervous wreck. But I'm SO excited for him! I LOVE this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a cute giveaway! I just started grad school, had to quit my job to move so I am BROKE and my backpack just broke so I would love some cute new stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'll use it for organizational stuff this semester, but next semester I head back to school, so it'll be used then as well! Thanks for a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I actually just finished school, so I will use it for organizational stuff. I've been doing a lot of writing recently and I don't have any kind of system.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm not going back to school but I love office supplies :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. My daughter is going to school but this bag would be for ME!
    ghainskom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm Sonya and my daughter is going back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hello! I am Katy and I have three children! We homeschool and have already started our school year! I would LOVE to win this fantastic giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm a teacher,so for this reason this giveaway is perfect for me! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Im Skye and I miss school. No kids of my own going but I have five younger siblings still in school and still using supplies. However I do have a lot of supplies myself for various things. I like to draw, and I like to write. And these prizes took great.

    ReplyDelete
  36. My daughter going to the school for the first time! I feel proud and very nervous at the same time :-)1

    Thank you for the chance!

    ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com


    ReplyDelete
  37. I'm a postgrad so I could use them from October!

    ReplyDelete
  38. It's my two kiddos who just started back and YIKES they need so much stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Both my husband and my daughter are going back to school. However, I think my daughter would be more excited about this than my husband, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Both my husband and my daughter are going back to school. However, I think my daughter would be more excited about this than my husband, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I will you just use this prize for fun organizational stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Is a great giveaway!! I'll back to study english!! In a few weeks I will start the school!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  43. Opening a new office, so we will use these supplies to get it organized!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I'm Jennifer! I will be using supplies for organization :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Oh my! What a lovely, pastel-y giveaway *_*! I just love notebooks and pencils, even though I am no longer in school. Give me a few months and the pages will be full of doodles, lists, and ideas! Thanks so much for this giveaway opportunity, Angie! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oh my! What a lovely, pastel-y giveaway *_*! I just love notebooks and pencils, even though I am no longer in school. Give me a few months and the pages will be full of doodles, lists, and ideas! Thanks so much for this giveaway opportunity, Angie! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  47. I'm Adrianne! I would use these things for back to school...homeschool! adriannebraun at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. that's what i miss most about school, new supplies
    i hope i win

    ReplyDelete
  49. I have six kiddos in school this year. I would love to replenish our supplies with this prize.

    ReplyDelete
  50. My kid isn't school yet. So the prizes would be mine! Muahahahahah~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  51. I'm not going to school, but my niece is in collage & my son is a teacher. I would love a purple bag!

    ReplyDelete
  52. What a fun giveaway. I love school supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  53. oops, I would use the supplies for fun organizational stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I totally need more organizational goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I am going back to school finally after being graduated from high school for 10 years. Such an exciting journey!

    ReplyDelete
  56. This is the first fall that I'm NOT going back to school- I graduated last May! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I am going back to school -- grad school, which is nervewracking!!

    ReplyDelete
  58. I'm not going back to school, since I'm in the middle of the school year. But I would love to use those cute things anyway. And I really need to stay organized, so I'd love to win.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I'm not going back to school, since I'm in the middle of the school year. But I would love to use those cute things anyway. And I really need to stay organized, so I'd love to win.

    ReplyDelete
  60. My son is going to school for the first time. Honestly though I want to win this for me! These are great :D

    ReplyDelete
  61. Back to school in October! My final year:) These would be great to have with me when I do finish the university.

    ReplyDelete
  62. I'm so excited for the prizes. My brother is going back to school. Thanks for the chance! eclairre(AT)ymail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I'm a senior at Bloomsburg University. I'm taking 6 classes each semester, so organization is a MUST!! This would help out a ton. Thanks for the chance to win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  64. I am a grandmother of two. My granddaughter would love this package.

    beh2351@frontier.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I am a teacher, so I would love these things for my classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  66. I'm going back to school, and these items would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  67. I'm going to back to school! So these would be great to keep myself organized.

    ReplyDelete
  68. I'll be going to college in the spring. I could really use any of the prizes to help me keep organized.

    ReplyDelete
  69. I start a masters in less than a month, so it Will be great for me!

    ReplyDelete
  70. i am going back to school and would love to win :)
    crazyweirdo33@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I would absolutely love to win, the firts prize is lovely ♥ I'm in highschool and I can't wait to start UNI.
    sabismsn@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  73. These items would make my school year so much more colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  74. I am super excited to go back to school to complete my Bachelor's degree in linguistics&translations! The school year starts on Sep.2 and I would be absolutely thrilled to get one of the packages from this giveaway of yours! So kind of you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  75. I would love to use all this fun organizational stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  76. I don't have any kids going to school to give this to, but it would be perfect and fun with keeping me organized!

    ReplyDelete
  77. I'm headed back to school... but it's my job! These would be such cute items to get the year started right!

    ReplyDelete
  78. I have a kid in school and I'm (kind of) in school, but I just love school stuff in general. :D

    ReplyDelete
  79. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  80. I have two girls heading back to junior high and high school! Whew...its hectic, but fun. They love cute school supplies (and I do too!)

    ReplyDelete
  81. I am a stay at home mom of 4, 3 that are going back to school! I would use this prize pack for fun organization!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Hi, I'm Jess from DIY Bride! I have already gone back to school! I don't have any kids, and I really love being organized, so yes it will be used for organizing fun!!!

    xoxo,Jess
    http://diyfrugalbride.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  83. Hi, I'm Jess from DIY Bride! I have already gone back to school! I don't have any kids, and I really love being organized, so yes it will be used for organizing fun!!!

    xoxo,Jess
    http://diyfrugalbride.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  84. I work from home, I have a need for those sassy penciles!

    ReplyDelete
  85. I'm Shaha and I just graduated and started working. My sister is going back to school and she'll love them.

    ReplyDelete
  86. I would use these for a new job I've started working at school.
    So effectively I am going back to school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  87. I would use gift this to my niece who just started school

    ReplyDelete
  88. I'm in Australia, so my kids are still in their current school year. But we can always use new stationery and bags! :)

    ReplyDelete
  89. I love organizational stuff!!
    email: fanouria20(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  90. In my sophomore year... this sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  91. we are in year round school so actually started in early july :) we already tracked out and tracked back in

    ReplyDelete
  92. Watching my niece start high school. So excited for here

    ReplyDelete
  93. I can't even tell you how much I always loved buying school supplies in the fall for the coming September. Since I have been out of college for 4 years, I have definitely missed the back-to-school excitement! However this year, I am starting an herbalism course! So back to school for me it is! How wonderful it would be to win this prize :)

    ReplyDelete
  94. Hi. I'm going bacck to school, and so is my youngest, and my grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  95. We homeschool. My 7 year old daughter would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  96. I have nieces that I would give this to for going back to school.
    bookloon at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I have a little girl going into a Early start program =]

    ReplyDelete
  98. I have four going back to school and I know my daughter would love these items.
    Wendy Clark
    clarksrfun@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. As a retired teacher with grown kids, I don't have anyone in school except my son who teaches Middle school special needs kids. So... I would probably just be selfish and keep it myself for fun. I am always making notes and keeping "info" in little notebooks. Fun giveaway.
    Kathy Davis
    kdavis1@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  100. I'm a mother of 2 and my oldest just started preschool friday.. this would make it so much more fun for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  101. I have kids going back to school, but I would definitely use these for my own organization!

    ReplyDelete
  102. I'm going back to school! Headed into my FOURTH year of Uni! Love new school supplies that are cute and keep me staying organized so I would love love love to be the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  103. I have a son going into 2nd year of preschool but not until next week

    ReplyDelete
  104. hi, I'm Natalie.
    I'm about to start my exams here in Australia.
    Then I'll be going into year 12 in a month... It'll be my final year of school!

    pretty nervous and stressed!

    ReplyDelete
  105. I'm Jem, I'm from the Philippines so school started last June for me but I would lvoe to win this giveaway. Having new things inspire me hihi :)

    ReplyDelete
  106. my son isnt in school yet but we would use the prize at home :)

    ReplyDelete
  107. My son is already back in school, but this would be for myself...I need to be more organized:)

    ReplyDelete
  108. My son is already back in school, but this would be for myself...I need to be more organized:)

    ReplyDelete
  109. New school supplies was always my favourite part of going back to school. Even now, when I'm not a student, I still buy unnecessary amounts of supplies. Nothing makes me happier than new notebooks and pens.....

    ReplyDelete
  110. Hi, I'm Jenel! I have a daughter starting preschool mid Sept. Some of these items would also make great organizational tools for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  111. My junior could use these to stay more organized!

    ReplyDelete
  112. i am starting my university this year!

    mclasb11@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. My kids are both in school and I am all done for a while anyway
    a10small at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I really like to learn French and Spanish and I could use the prize for that :)
    Maya TheBee

    ReplyDelete
  115. I know Spanish and English...I would love to learn Italian and Portuguese....

    ReplyDelete
  116. I'm a freelance writer, so I'd use the prize for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  117. Hi Ang. This is Karrie. My kid is in HS so this would help out a lot. Otherwise, I'll be honest and tell you I'm a part of Office Supplies Anonymous. Ok, i'm really not, but should be.

    ReplyDelete
  118. Wow these are great prizes! Thanks for hosting the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  119. I have 2 kids that just started back to school last week

    ReplyDelete
  120. I have two girls going back to school. Thanks for the prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  121. we have been back in school over a month....things finally back to a routine

    ReplyDelete
  122. I taught school for 12 years, have two children and have decided to stay home and homeschool this year. My son went through second grade in public school, so he's currently in third and we bought very little school supplies, just to find out...we need them just as much at home as he did at school! Would love to win this for the TWO of us - haha! Thanks so much for the chance to win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  123. I have children that are back to school now and this would be a wonderful prize to win that would help out a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  124. My eldest two started in September, the youngest will start in November. I wonder who will cry the most...

    ReplyDelete
  125. Just back to work!! hihihihihi I'm Korina!! I love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  126. I'm going back to school myself to become a Nurse!

    ReplyDelete
  127. I do have kids who are back in school. I would use this prize pack for myself and some items to give as gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  128. I'm a college student (junior...almost done) and I'd love to have any of these things! Thanks for the awesome giveaway :)

    -Amber Terry-

    ReplyDelete
  129. I am a college student and I would love to win so I can stay more organized.

    ReplyDelete
  130. My son is starting college next year after his contract is up with the marines. I would like to win this for him.

    ReplyDelete
  131. my son could use some of this and I will use the rest

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  132. I would use this prize for organizational stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  133. I'm not a mom but I had to quit school due to have maby disabling chronic illnesses, now I am trying to catch up by doing selfstudy =) I definitely love to get all cute and pretty school stuff, it just makes me happy to write in cute books and with nice pencils etc :)

    ReplyDelete
  134. I am starting a post doc and have moved... I need all new supplies :P

    ReplyDelete
  135. I have three kids in school and am working full time while working on my Master's degree, so we can always use supplies like this! Thanks for the chance to win!
    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  136. I started school 2 weeks ago :) I would love to win this prize.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.