OMG I love it! This is me, exactly. :)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!OK, so forwarding this on!!
LOVE IT!haha I'm just like that, too
Love it! I hate when people use the wrong "your".
Oh god, this is totally me. It drives me insane when someone sends me a "bad" text. And sadly, it's usually my boyfriend who's the culprit.
Loved that! I correct my oldest daughter's grammar on facebook. She loves that.
Angie, I love that half the random crap I send you at work ends up on your facebook or blog. Makes me feel like my scouring of the internet is worthwhile.And I immediately thought of you when I saw this comic. :)
love this :)
Haha! LOVE it! I could see myself doing that...lol
:-)
Oh yeah! Lovely. Hehe!
that is so funny! i totally feel the same way when someone makes grammar mistakes in text messages. totally turned off.
OMG I love it! This is me, exactly. :)
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
ReplyDeleteOK, so forwarding this on!!
LOVE IT!
ReplyDeletehaha I'm just like that, too
Love it! I hate when people use the wrong "your".
ReplyDeleteOh god, this is totally me. It drives me insane when someone sends me a "bad" text. And sadly, it's usually my boyfriend who's the culprit.
ReplyDeleteLoved that! I correct my oldest daughter's grammar on facebook. She loves that.
ReplyDeleteAngie, I love that half the random crap I send you at work ends up on your facebook or blog. Makes me feel like my scouring of the internet is worthwhile.
ReplyDeleteAnd I immediately thought of you when I saw this comic. :)
love this :)
ReplyDeleteHaha! LOVE it! I could see myself doing that...lol
ReplyDelete:-)
ReplyDeleteOh yeah! Lovely. Hehe!
ReplyDeletethat is so funny! i totally feel the same way when someone makes grammar mistakes in text messages. totally turned off.
ReplyDelete