I just love Amy, she's so adorable. Recently I watched her in Leap Year and Julie & Julia, and while they were both very different characters, she's charming and sweet in both. I think she's adorable.
#19 Emily Blunt
I first liked her in The Devil Wears Prada as the bitchy assistant, and then I started respecting her as an actress even more when I saw her in Sunshine Cleaning co-staring with Amy Adams (#19) and playing an entirely different role. I think she's gorgeous, and elegant in almost every way.
#18 Katy Perry
I used to listen to her CD over and over (except for skipping the "I Kissed A Girl" song, because it got old fast!) and love her look. She usually has this punky 50's look that really works for her.
#17 Lena Headey
Oh yes, Lena Headey who I first recognized as beautiful in 300 staring alongside Gerard Butler. They were awfully gorgeous together, but I have to say when she costarred along side Piper Perabo (#15) in Imagine Me & You, they made an even more gorgeous couple!
#16 Piper Perabo
Also starring in Imagine Me & You (one of my fave movies) alongside Lena Headey (#16) she is most known for Coyote Ugly, which was a fun movie too! She also played a young lesbian struggling with love in Lost and Delirious. I just think she has a different look and is totally gorgeous!
#15 Felicia Day
Many of you may recognize her as Penny from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, but she also has her own web show called The Guild. Not to mention the super-hot (and super-geeky) music video she did called "Do You Want To Date My Avatar?" She's geeky-hot, and she has an awesome personality to back it up.
#14 Amy Lee
I have loved Evanescence since they first came out years ago, and I remember being a teenager and my techie (drama club) friends blaring it in the theatre while we sang along on stage. Her music is hauntingly beautiful, and so is she!
#13 Mila Jovovich
The bad-ass zombie killer herself. She's so gorgeous, and she's totally hardcore in the Resident Evil movies. You know me, I love a good Zombie-flick, so this heroin totally has earned herself a spot in the top 20. Not to mention the first time we all noticed her in The Fifth Element.
#12 Sara Ramirez
Yes, this totally comes from my little guilty pleasure Grey's Anatomy. She's the curvy and bold Dr. Callie Torres, who first gets cheated on by her husband and then becomes a lesbian. I really like her, because she's more voluptuous and I like seeing someone who's not stick-thin in Hollywood.
#11 Alyssa Milano
Who doesn't think Alyssa Milano is attractive? I don't think I've met anyone. She's quirky and cute, and has been in a ton of things! Most notably Charmed, where she played Pheobe, one of the witches. Personally, I remember loving her as a little girl in The Canterville Ghost.
#10 Kate Hudson
Possibly the only really blonde one on my list. I tend to prefer brunettes or red heads, but I just love Kate Hudson. She seems to have a presence that lights up the room! My favorite film with her is How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.
Buffy anyone? Ok yes, Buffy is another one of those shows I've loved since I was a little kid, and Willow was my favorite! She was so totally dorky, yet so totally hot at the same time! What geek girl wouldn't idolize her? You know, except for when Willow went all evil and stuff...
#8 Liv Tyler
This girl is gorgeous, and I actually drew this shot once in high school, I'll have to post it on here sometime. From Armageddon to The Lord of the Rings, she's gorgeous and classy!
Amélie is easily one of my favorite movies, and this gorgeous french girl is an amazing actress! She's also starred as Sophie in The Da Vinci Code. She's beautiful and extremely talented, plus just fun to watch in any role she plays.
This woman is GOD. No really, remember Dogma? Her music is amazing, and I connect with just about all of it, and she's beautiful in mind, spirit, and body. I love her so much in fact, this blog is named after one of her songs!
I have been crazy about Jennifer Connelly ever since I first fell in love with the film Labyrinth, which is still one of my favorite films to date. More recently, I enjoyed watching her in He's Just Not That into You. My only thing about her beauty: I really wish she'd pluck her eyebrows a bit more...
I don't think there are many people who don't have Kate Beckinsale in their top 5, and so she's ended up at spot 4 for me. She's fabulous in just about anything she's in, and who didn't love her in Underworld as a super-hot vampire? On the flip side, she was a vampire-hunter in Van Helsing and as a young romantic in Serendipity.
I love love love this woman in Weeds, but I happen to love love love that show! In my opinion, she's the ultimate MILF and looks absolutely fantastic all the time. I hardly recognized her as the mom figure in Saved! or The Spiderwick Chronicles.
#2 Eliza Dushku
Oh my god, this woman is smokin' hot! I first became captivated with her as Faith on Buffy The Vampire Slayer, and followed her career along through Angel, Tru Calling, Wrong Turn, and many others until most recently drooling over her in Dollhouse. I also follow her on Twitter!
So who's left to be my number 1?
♥
♥
♥
She's cute and funny, and quirky, and a great actress!
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, Yes Man, 500 Days of Summer...
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, Yes Man, 500 Days of Summer...
Oh how I love her.
Who do you think the most beautiful female celebrities are?

I like only some of the people on your list. All things considered, it's a nice list still. You forgot Jennifer Garner and Jennifer Aniston. I'm actually starting to think of other people now lol
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a good rest of the week and a good weekend =)
You have very good taste.
ReplyDeleteOkay, not quite the list I would pick, but what do I know I am a guy. Very nice site.
ReplyDeleteI've always thought Jennifer Aniston was very pretty, but yours are all pretty much youngun's so maybe she's too old. Yikes, when did she get old?
ReplyDeleteKate Hudson makes me smile. She seems so real. Loved her in Almost Famous, which is one of my faves!
ReplyDeleteHitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy is one of my top 10 fave movies!
ReplyDeleteI love Jennifer Garner.....
ReplyDeleteAlyssa Milano will always be to me the little tomboy Sam from "Who's the Boss!" That show may have before your time...I know I am old!! lol! Have a great weekend!! Hope you get some sunshine this weekend!!!!
ReplyDeletelove love LOVE kate hudson! and i think zooey deschanel is totally cute and quirky. such a fun spirit!
ReplyDeleteMore new faces and that is nice. If we take into account the older beauties, who by the way are still young this list would be of top 200 I guess. ;-)
ReplyDeleteThose are pretty ladies on the pics...
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Dom
plastic surgery advice