1.19.2015

Handmade Love: Love Yourself


  1. Just Be Yourself Baseball Raglan Shirt from Studio Mucci
  2. Practice Self Love Hand Stamped Copper Bracelet from MY PEACE of Jewelry
  3. I Am Loved Scrabble Tile Necklace from WiReD Boutique
  4. Bee You Encouraging Mole Skin Notebook from Made in Neverland
  5. Sex and the City Carrie Bradshaw Quote Throw Pillow from Rebecca McCreary  Photography and Design
  6. Love Yourself Embroidery Hoop Art from thimbleandthistle
  7. I Woke Up Like This #Flawless Mug from Fox and Clover Gift Boutique
  8. Strong Beautiful and Brave Print from Nan Lawson
  9. You Are Enough 8x10 Print from Pen and Paint
  10. Perfectly Whole Healthy Blossoming Lotus Pose Yoga Print from Noelle Rollins' Art
  11. I Love Who I Am Illustration from Studio 3 Ten
  12. Fierce Original Mini Drawing from Love, Teacup Kisses
  13. I Love You Forever Necklace from FMJ Creation
  14. Love Light Up Bottle from Light Up Bottles by Live Steamy
  15. Believe in Your Beauty Print from Just Mary Designs
  16. Pleated Wristlet Purse from Oyeta
Which item would you like around as a reminder to love yourself?

12X30 Challenge January: The Love Yourself Challenge

5 comments:

  1. Love this, I have some small business giveaways on my blog right now
    Saranoni blanket and tubby todd bath soap giveaway on my blog right now
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the notebook, I am looking for a new journal they're perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shirt is so great! And that wristlet. Aww! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love the bracelet! Such a great post.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.