This was actually December's LootCrate box-and that means I'm super behind sharing my goodies, but I had to-I LOVED this box. Probably one of my absolute favorite LootCrate boxes of all time-and for good reason.

Included in the box:
- Captain America Air Freshener
- Dancing Groot Socks
- Tetris Sticker Set
- Ghostbuster's Door Hanger
- Simpsons "Cast Mighty Wallet"
- Batman Comic book Issue 36
- The Joker Batman POP! Figure
Do you subscribe to any fun nerd boxes?







I loved that box. It's funny because for Christmas, I actually bought my boyfriend both a Batman and a Joke Pop figurine and then BAM... this awesome Joker Batman comes in the mail before Christmas and one ups me. haha
ReplyDeleteI totally wore my Groot socks yesterday. So freaking cute. It's sort of a shame tho about them because I don't think they would fit men very well as they were kind of on the small side and fit me perfectly.
January's box was fabulous too. *Pokes you* ;)
I wear my groot socks constantly >.>
ReplyDeleteEpic box! Those Groot socks are pretty dang cute.
ReplyDeleteAren't they? It was so hard to hold off wearing them until I got photos haha!
ReplyDeleteI plan to also, so cute!
ReplyDeleteThey're adorable. I got January's box, and the photos and post ready to go haha
ReplyDeletevery nice!
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of Loot Crate, but that's awesome! Good stuff in there, the Groot socks are especially adorable.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Loot Crate! It's a big old nerdy box of fun every month.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteChris got this box for Christmas and loved it. Those Groot socks were adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhy have I not heard of these. I love this almost as much as comic-con and the idea of sewing a cosplay outfit.
ReplyDeleteRight? It's kind of like a mini ComicCon every month! So fun!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad he liked it! It's so fun, and they really are.
ReplyDeleteI have pretty sure I have to get a box now even though I just cancelled mazgazine subs to save money. Hmm. Conterproductive?
ReplyDelete