1.18.2015

The Weekly Round-Up: Craft, Cook, Plan, Write, & Network!

Wonder Forest: HOW TO MAKE A NO-SEW ROUND BRAIDED RUG WITH T-SHIRTS!
♥ Rugs are expensive, and I need more-so this tutorial on how to make a braided T-shirt rug with no sewing involved from Wonder Forest seems fantastic!  I really want to find some time to try making this!

That Southern Mama: Slow Cooker Buffalo Ranch Chicken
♥ That Southern Mama shared a recipe for Slow Cooker Buffalo Ranch Chicken and it looks delicious!

Oh Rocky: 2015 Oh Rocky Desktop Calendar
♥ Oh Rocky is releasing a desktop calendar with some of her cute designs-seriously adorable!

The Girl Who Loved to Write: SIX BOOKS YOU SHOULD READ IF YOU LIKE TO WRITE.
♥ The Girl Who Loved to Write shared six books those of us who like to write should read. I must check them out!

Writing in Red Lipstick: Networking Tips for Introverts
♥ As an introvert, I love Writing in Red Lipstick's post on Networking Tips for Introverts-it's useful!



The Weekly Round-Up

How this works:
  1. Follow your hosts Miss Angie at My So-Called Chaos and Aubrey at High-Heeled Love.
  2. Write up a blog post sharing some of your favorite posts this week from other bloggers.
  3. Add the Weekly Round-Up Button (code above) and/or a link back to your blog post.
  4. Link-up with our weekly linky party on Sundays.
  5. Visit other party-people to see what posts they liked this week!

6 comments:

  1. Awww thank you for including my calendar! That Buffalo Ranch Chicken sounds AMAZING! I'm a sucker for anything with buffalo sauce :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in need of a fun rug for my kitchen- the t-shirt rug is so cute and would be perfect! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome. Let me know if you try it, I need to try it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so welcome, it was too cute not to include! I love Buffalo sauce too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ones, as always. I'd love to make that rug pattern in miniature, for coasters! Maybe for an upcoming swap....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, thanks for including my post! So glad you liked it! That chicken recipe is delish!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.