1.07.2015

Handmade Love: The Stillness of Winter

Handmade Love: The Stillness of Winter
  1. Winter Palette Knife Landscape Painting by Leonid Afremov
  2. Evergreen Pine Trees in Fog Photo from Eye Poetry
  3. 12 Snowflake Cake Pop Sugar Crystals from The New York Cakepopery
  4. Little Ceramic Winter Tree Mug from Jessi Van Gundy
  5. Nevermore Necklace from Belle Hibou
  6. Winter Branches Scrabble Tile Pendant from WiReD Boutique
  7. Elsa's Ice Magic Light Up Bottle from Light Up Bottles by Live Steamy
  8. Sterling Silver Snowflake Ring from Barron Design Studio
  9. Bright Blue Slouch Hat from Fall Code
  10. Blue Gray Wave Ombre Duvet Cover from Linneaheide Contemporary Fine Art
  11. Ultramarine Green Clutch with Red Flower from Oyeta
  12. Aqua Blue Dangle Earrings from FMJ Creation
  13. Rainbow Moonstone Tree of Life Necklace from Marie's Inspired Wire
  14. Hoarfrost Handmade Nail Polish from Firecracker Lacquer
  15. Hand-Painted Mirror from Rebecca Jennings
  16. Once Upon a Time Sky Blue Shimmer Mineral Eye Shadow from Printcess
Which item is your favorite?

5 comments:

  1. Those freaking snowflake cake pops! ♥♥ Your treasuries are always perfect, and I mega appreciate you including my polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mirror, painting, and necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 3, 9 and 16 (: of course I picked the cake pops because I absolutely love sugar (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't take my eyes off that painting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is the painting. I love his work. So colorful!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.