1.22.2015

Book Title Tag

Ah, this looked like a fun little book survey that I found over at Beth's blog.  I thought I'd go ahead and play along.  Basically you pick book titles that go along with the question-sounds fun right?  If it sounds fun to you, tag yourself. :)

1. Title that's the story of your life:
DUFF: The Diary of the Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger

2. Title that describes your perfect weekend:
Open Road Summer by Emery Lord

3. Title of an adventure you'd like to go on:
Paris in Love by Eloisa James

4. Title you want to name your child:
Rowan by R.K. Walz

5. Title of your ideal job:
Becoming a Writer by Dorothea Brande

6. Title of a place you'd like to visit:
The Lore of Scotland by Westwood and Kingshill

7. Title of your love life:
Anatomy of a Single Girl by Daria Snadowsky

8. Questions you ask yourself:
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Khaling

9. Title of a kingdom you want to rule: 
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente

10. Title you'd name your band: 
Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira

21 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Love Letters to the Dead would be an epic band name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I join you in ruling Fairyland?! Haha this was fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So not only do I love this, but now I want to read all these books. This is the best book survey/meme I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not creative enough to do this, haha! And you better quit with that fat talk woman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this when I saw it on Beth's blog and I love your responses too! I think I'm going to have to do this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a lot of fun, I hope you do it! I want to read your answers too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, when I saw that book I thought-that reminds me of entire young life growing up. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a creative idea and I love your choices!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice answers! Rowan is a fantastic name. And a Parisian adventure would be great fun- as would becoming a writer. You could totally do that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to, but I fear not making any money at it lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, that's how I always felt in my teenage years/early twenties.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yeah, it's not a money-making career option unless/until your book becomes a successful movie or TV franchise. Sadly. :/

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.