1.11.2015

The Weekly Round-Up: Art, Beauty, Goals, Awards, & More!

Chasing My Extraordinary: Ten Reasons New Years' Resolutions Fail
♥ Kenzie shared Ten Reasons New Year's Resolutions Fail, and they're so very true.  Sadly.

Painting Bliss: ESS and What's Next
♥ I am SO excited for what 2015 is going to bring for Ashlie's (of Painting Bliss) art.  She has some up for show and sale in a cafe and she's back in the studio making more.  It's so wonderful, and she's talented so she deserves it!

♥ Anna in Wonderland share this Milkmaid/Flower Headband Tutorial, and I really wish my hair were longer!

Art Education Blog: 15 Must Have Books for the Art Room
♥ I love this post from Art Education Blog sharing a lovely list of 15 Must Have Books for the Art Room.

A Peek at Karen's World" 2014 Blog Awards
♥ Last but not least, I won THREE awards over at A Peek at Karen's World for her 2014 Blog Awards.  I just love the way she presented the awards too, like it was an actual awards show she was recapping-I laughed so hard!  I WOULD like to thank all the bad dates I have for the blogging fodder and landing me the best single's blog award.  Also that Orchestra...

The Weekly Round-Up

How this works:
  1. Follow your hosts Miss Angie at My So-Called Chaos and Aubrey at High-Heeled Love.
  2. Write up a blog post sharing some of your favorite posts this week from other bloggers.
  3. Add the Weekly Round-Up Button (code above) and/or a link back to your blog post.
  4. Link-up with our weekly linky party on Sundays.
  5. Visit other party-people to see what posts they liked this week!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my "Ten Reasons New Years Resolutions Fail" post! I am going to have to check out the rest of the ones you featured -- they look interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good round-up, but I think you're missing a link in the blurb about Karen's blog awards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes I was. Thanks for the heads up, I fixed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome, and you should check them out. :)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.