Last night I was interviewed by Robert Boyd with Fox 13 News as I was shopping for school supplies at the campus bookstore. It was nice to be able to share my story, but man I need to get to the gym. There's nothing like seeing yourself on camera to remind you that you haven't stuck to that goal... lol
Anyway, the video is above if you want to see my interview, personally I wish I had been able to get two years of school free, and I hope my baby brother who graduates this year is able to get that-he could really use it.
Anyway, the video is above if you want to see my interview, personally I wish I had been able to get two years of school free, and I hope my baby brother who graduates this year is able to get that-he could really use it.
Tall blonde roast
ReplyDeleteOh wow! I'd have been too scared to talk!
ReplyDeleteI'm not picky. I'll usually try whatever the person in front of me orders. It keeps me on my toes…haha
ReplyDeleteIced black tea, no water, no sweetener.
ReplyDeleteYou did a good job!
ReplyDeleteI'm all about the tea! or cider!! Yum!
ReplyDeleteMocha Latte
ReplyDeleteI would have been a nervous Nelly on TV!
ReplyDeleteCotton Candy Frap
ReplyDeleteSkinny Caramel Macchiato - unless it's during the holidays and then I order a Skinny Peppermint Mocha.
ReplyDeleteIt's boring, but I usually just get a latte and add a little cinnamon.
ReplyDeleteGrande Iced Mocha no whip!
ReplyDeleteMy usual is a Salted Caramel Mocha Frap!!
ReplyDeleteYou're so brave! I would have run crying.
ReplyDeleteI love the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate!
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job! You should be proud!
ReplyDeleteI thought about it. I heard him ask the adorable girl at the front desk and heard her say no, and I thought "If I leave now I can avoid being asked" but I was frozen in place lol
ReplyDeleteI was so nervous. You can see the side of my face get really red at one point because I blush so easy when nervous.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteI was pretty nervous haha!
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job and sounded so confident! I am sitting here crying because I never heard about this new possible bill. It would help so many and I have two registering at the community college this fall.
ReplyDeleteOh that would be so great for them!
ReplyDeleteA Tall Berry Refresher!
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting! :) I always get peppermint mochas; even in the summer. (I just get them iced.) :)
ReplyDeletesalted carmel mocha frappachino's all the way! (my life would be complete if only it weren't a seasonal drink!)
ReplyDeleteI can't talk when I am nervous -- my voice gets super tight and a little high pitched. It's not fun at all ha ha.
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job - you sounded so professional! I was on the news once and sounded like one of the Beverly Hillbillies. My debate club students actually debated whether or not this proposal is a good idea last week! They were really concerned about how much taxes would go up if this plan was adopted and the idea that if community college was free for everyone who qualified an associate's degree would basically have the same value as a high school diploma. Their resolution was that the U.S. should focus on making 4-year colleges more affordable, similar to what colleges in Europe cost.
ReplyDelete