10.21.2013

The Time Warp {Muiscal Mondays & Giveaway}

What is Musical Mondays?
Musical Mondays is a weekly linky party where we share a song we're into for the week, and talk about why we like it-or why it effects us.  Along with talking about music, I host a month-long music related giveaway sponsored by wonderful people! October is sponsored by me!   Read on to see details!

This week's song:
The Time Warp
from The Rocky Horror Picture Show


Does anyone else here totally love this show?  Hello cult classic, and perfect for the Halloween season.  Also, we're going to a live performance this weekend and I'm super excited!  A friend is actually in it, so it'll be fun to see him perform.  He's Doctor Frankenfurter.

What are you listening to this week? Link Up!
It can be anything music related, but if you link up your post MUST contain the button or a link back!



October's Musical Mondays Giveaway:
Since October is tomorrow, I'm going to go ahead and start the October Musical Mondays Giveaway!  Since I'm so in love with The Heist by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, I'm giving one lucky reader an MP3 copy of the album!  Open worldwide from 9/30/13 to 10/31/13.  Entering the Rafflecopter below agrees to the Terms inside.

a Rafflecopter giveaway
xoxo Miss Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.