10.06.2013

The Weekly Round-Up

Tera Sue shared this awesome Handmade Horror Eyeball Necklace which looks like so much fun!  I want to make one now!     Photo Source: Tera Sue

♥ Melanie Grace over at Live Steamy announced her new shop-Growing up Geeky!  I helped design her Etsy banner, and I've been waiting for it to be released, I love geek wear for kids!  Photo Source: Live Steamy


♥ Don't these Caramel Pumpkin Cupcakes from Our Thrifty Ideas look delicious? You should check them out!     Photo Source: Our Thrifty Ideas


♥ Rachel at Life Unsweetened shared her Sugar Skull Obsession, and I am obsessed too!  But you knew that already.  Check out these gorgeous finds on her blog!    Photo Source: Life Unsweetened

What is this all about?
The point of The Weekly Round-Up is to focus on other people instead of just another post about ourselves.  It's to build better community, share insight into what we love to read, and hopefully introduce you to a new blogger you'll love and adore!  Wanna play along?  Write a post with links to your favorite blog posts from others throughout the week, put the button in it, and link up with us on Sundays!

The Weekly Round-Up




xoxo Miss Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.