What is Musical Mondays?
Musical Mondays is a weekly linky party where we share a song we're into for the week, and talk about why we like it-or why it effects us. Along with talking about music, I host a month-long music related giveaway sponsored by wonderful people! September is sponsored by me! Read on to see details!
This week, instead of picking a song-I'm sharing my ultimate Halloween party playlist, which I plan to be playing at my party this weekend! So excited, and feel free to take some of my suggestions here.
There are so many awesome songs out there other than what I have on this. For example, I couldn't find it on Grooveshark, but here's Children's Day at the Morgue:
What is your favorite Halloween Song?
What are you listening to this week? Link Up!
It can be anything music related, but if you link up your post MUST contain the button or a link back!
October's Musical Mondays Giveaway:
Since I'm so in love with The Heist by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, I'm giving one lucky reader an MP3 copy of the album! Open worldwide from 9/30/13 to 10/31/13. Entering the Rafflecopter below agrees to the Terms inside.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway
No comments:
Post a Comment