Hey lovely dreamers! I don't have much to say today so I'll make this short and sweet!
I Confess...
I went and bought red hair dye yesterday... I also bought a "Hot Red Intensifier" and added it... Nope, I did not expect the almost neon cherry red it came out to be-but I definitely like it! It's good to feel a little whild again!
I Confess...
I can see where some of the Weight Watchers is working... I feel a little thinner in my upper middle (right under my boobs!) and in the face. Even if I haven't lost anything-I feel like I have! And if you really believe something you make it happen, right?
I Confess...
I picked up our tickets for Rocky Horror Picture Show for next weekend, and I'm super excited! It's going to be so much fun! Plus, I walked down to get them-which is probably contributing to the thinner feeling.
I Confess...
Megan and Jon signed a lease not far from our place-it'll be nice having Megan close finally! We celebrated with pasta and then goofing off in Smith's like a bunch of teenagers. It's kind of fun sometimes to act immature.
I Confess...
Someone left a banana on the cub at work, and for some reason I found this really amusing and picture worthy. It's not so amusing three days later as it's black and starting to look gross.
I Confess...
I bought a GIANT bottle of vodka to mix with Cranberry Juice tomorrow on our Fun Bus trip to Wendover-AND Kristina and Ken found a baby sitter so they can both come! I'm soo excited!
What are you up to this weekend?
Linking up with:
No comments:
Post a Comment