10.24.2013

7 Deadly Sins

All you need to do is copy & paste this list, link-up, and have fun finding out others' guilty pleasures.  


seven great things in your life.
1. My friends and family are amazing and hilarious.  I'm so lucky.
2. I'm finally sticking with things like going back to school and eating healthy.
3. My blog is rockin' awesome, and seriously keeps me sane.
4. I'm finally learning to save money and be a grown up.
5. My red hair is really fun, and I may keep it bright for a while.
6. I'm lucky to have my job.  Good pay, good benefits, and tuition reimbursement.
7.  I'm going to see Rocky Horror Picture Show tomorrow live! So fun!


seven things you lack and covet.
1. Time.
2. Motivation.
3. A passport full of stamps.
4. A fit hot body.
5. A man.
6. Being done with school.
7. A job that is not a desk job, but still pays well.


seven things that make you angry.
1. People who drive slow in the passing lane.
2. Rude people/customers.
3. Being ignored.
4. Car repairs.
5.  Judgmental jerks.
6. Body shaming of any kind.
7.  People who hurt people/animals/children.


seven things that you neglect to do.
1. Reply to texts.
2. Study.
3.  Exercise.
4. Pay bills.
5.  Call anyone.  I hate calling.
6. Clean.
7. Mail things.


seven worldly material desires.
1. My own house.
2.  A DSLR camera
3.  A new car.
4.  A bank full of funds for travelling.
5. A second home someplace like Scotland.
6. A kick-ass Halloween costume.
7. An Elliptical Machine.


seven guilty pleasures.
1. Trashy TV (Revenge, The Originals, Grey's Anatomy)
2. Mental Health Days.
3. Fancy Shmancy Sugary Coffee Creamers.
4. Shopping.
5. Nail Polish.
6. Avoiding work to blog.
7. Trashy Vampire Romance Novels.


seven things you love about love.
1. The passion/romance.
2. Thinking about someone all the time.
3. Kissing.  Lots of kissing.
   4. Dreaming of futures together.
5. The initial butterflies/fear/nervousness.
6. Sex & Sleepovers.
7. Having an ally at family parties.
The linky is open until Halloween!
Click HERE to link up!

xoxo Miss Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.