10.30.2013

My Favorite Pinterest Halloween Recipes

Mmm, as the fall draws on the recipes get better and better... Before you head into the big Holiday season (where we all look forward to stuffing ourselves with things like turkey and fudge) comes Halloween, a holiday filled with sweet things and all sorts of creativity.  Here are 10 fantastic Halloween recipes, two are mine (but once inspired by Pinterest) but the rest are from Pinterest directly.  I aven't tried them all yet, but I'm partially keeping them all here so I can!  Well, and also to share with you:

Puff Pastry Intestine by Canarygirl.com

Meat Hand by Not Martha                                        Thorax Cake by Do It Myself

Dairy Free Gingerbread Skeletons by Cat Captain

      Witches Brew by Cajunlicious                            Pumpkin Pie Pops by The Domestic Rebel

Candy Corn Sugar Cookies by Our Best Bites
xoxo Miss Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.