10.02.2013

October Monthly Goals

Monthly Goals Linky Party


How it works:
The linky goes live on the first Wednesday of each month.
  1. Follow all three hosts: My So-Called ChaosA Peek at Karen's World, & Jenee Thompson
  2. Write up a post recapping previous goals & setting goals for the next month. The post needs to include the Monthly Goals button, use the code above!
  3. Link-up your Monthly Goals post in the linky below!
  4. Visit other blogs in the linky to show support!
September Recap
  • Attend all classes. Mostly Successful-I missed Anthro on the 30th, but it was a sub day.
  • Improve my French and practice ofen-SUCCESS! Getting lots of good marks.
  • Finish my International Film Paper-SUCCESS! I wrote about The Day I Saw Your Heart.
  • Schedule posts ahead of time-SUCCESS!  I've done it a lot, and it's such a help!
  • Announce the Holiday Hot List-SUCCESS! Check it out HERE.
  • Start building my savings back up.  FAIL.  I put some in there, but had to take it out again.
  • Finish the Between Boyfriends Book and The Ocean at the End of the Lane. FAIL.
  • Figure out a better schedule and how to fit things like exercise/hooping and dating into it. FAIL.
  • Write more for the New Blogger Series-SUCCESS! In September I wrote about Hosting Linky Parties and Running Giveaways

October Goals
  • Dine out less.  This will help save money and lose weight.
  • Start exercising a few times a week, even if it's just a long lunch walk!
  • Join Weight Watchers online again.
  • Write more in the New Blogger Series.
  • Start my new blogging series I've been thinking of.
  • Finally get my art scanned into the computer so I can make prints.
  • List some digital art prints in my shop.
  • Get more advertisers for my Holiday Hot List and get it ready to go by Nov. 1st!
  • Finish the Between Boyfriends Book and The Ocean at the End of the Lane.
  • Send amazing packages for Swapoween (Sign-ups are now open!) & The Falling into Fall Swap.
  • Make more sugar skulls.
What are your October Goals?
Join us!  We'd love to have you!  Please comment after linking up!




xoxo Miss Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.