10.29.2013

Swapoween Reveal

So you all know I co-host a blog called Chaotic Goddess Swaps right?  Well if you didn't, I do-and it's an awesome blog where you can sign up for swaps and send and receive happy mail.   Well, our most recent (and one of our most popular) swaps was the Swapoween swap.  It's a Halloween themed Swap!

Swapoween

I was partnered up with the super-sweet Jasmine from Green Eyed Monster.  She's really fantastic, and everything she got me was amazing!  If you'd like to see what I got her, go HERE, and here is what she got me:


  • A simmering Cider candle.
  • A cute owl candle holder.
  • A sparkly black skull with red light eyes.
  • Martha Stuart Crafts Spiders for the wall (they're up, I'll show you soon!)
  • Skull Balloons (can't wait to use these at the party Saturday!)
  • Fizzy drink mixers.
  • Bone and finger shaped ice tray
  • Halloween socks
  • A cute Card
  • Swankie candy corn napkins
  • Caramel Chocolate Bar
  • Lots of Halloween Cookie cutters!

She also got me these two awesome wall decor signs, which are hanging up in my dining room!   I love everything she gave me, I instantly started using as much of it as I could!  She was an absolutely fantastic Swap partner!  Thank you so much Jasmine!
xoxo Miss Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.