10.01.2013

Something Wicked Halloween Book Giveaway

October is one of the most fun months of the year, so I'm kicking off the fun by joining in the Something Wicked Returns Giveaway Hop!  One lucky winner will receive the following:

Something Wicked Returns Giveaway


Open to US & Canada - Ends 10/31/13


a Rafflecopter giveaway


Now, don't go running off just yet!  Make sure to check out these other awesome giveaways!


xoxo Miss Angie

4 comments:

  1. I haven't really read a spooky/Halloween book yet because I didn't start reading 'seriously' until this past January. I hope everyone has a happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite is probably Dracula or a book from the Black Dagger Brotherhood series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not per-say have a favorite but I do love a good ghost story this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.