A letter to the last person I kissed...
(Wow, this is gunna be fun. :P)
(Wow, this is gunna be fun. :P)
Dear Last Kissed,
You know who you are, but I don't think you read my blog. I'll write this anyway.
You are absolutely adorable, a little strange, but adorable none the less. I really have enjoyed both times we've hung out. You're charismatic, polite, and not hard on the eyes either. You are great to cuddle with and you are a fantastic kisser. I had a lot of fun.
However, now you've stopped messaging me as much, and I'm starting to expect you to do the disappearing act. Are you expecting me to be all "Oooh, we've hung out twice now, so I want a relationship!"? Is that why you've gone AWOL and won't come hang out? Or is it truly that your phone isn't working properly right now? I'm sorry if that's the case; I've just dated too many jerks who have made that excuse seem like complete bullshit.
Don't worry, I'm not pining for you. I wouldn't be adverse to a relationship, as we get along, you're cute and that's what I'm hoping for with someone in the long run. However, I'm cool with just dating or hanging out for now, so stop stressing about it (if you are). We have a good time, come play again and don't be a pussy. :P
Sincerely,
Me
P.S. I really would like to be kissed again... Just sayin'...
When was the last time you were kissed? Who was it?
Men. ::sigh::
ReplyDeleteHi I am Nicole from ColiesKitchen.com I found you on a blog hop and wanted to drop by and say hi. I really like your blog, and am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance.
ReplyDeleteNice letter.
ReplyDeleteToo bad that there are only a few great kisser, hayz.