A letter to someone I miss.
Dear Tonya.
We used to be so very close, back when the two of us were working at Sparetime together. Sure we had our disagreements now and again, mostly due to us both being fire signs and dominant women, but we always got along great. Your son was even referred to as my nephew, and you were like a sister to me.
Then the military did what it does best and sent you far away. We used to talk on the phone all the time, now I haven't spoken to you in months. That's really sad. I know, I'm terrible and I need to call you and see how you are. I know you hate it there.
I wish you'd come back, and we could start hanging out again. We could go bowling, or dancing, or drinking-just like old times.
I miss you dearly, and I hope I get to speak to you or see you soon.
She was pretty cool, even when she drove me nuts ;)
ReplyDeleteawww, that always stinks :(
ReplyDeleteAt least it's "only" been a few months though! PLENTY of time to reconnect without skipping a beat!
That is sad. These letters are very dig into the soul things...
ReplyDelete