9.20.2010

30 Letters: Day 18: Dear Ideal Me

We♥It

A letter to the ideal me.

Dear Ideal Me,

I wish I could meet you... Hell, I wish I could be you!  You are so smart, with your fancy degree and years of college behind you.  You're getting your novels published and living your dreams with every breath you take.  I admire that.  A lot of people admire you, and respect what you've accomplished.

You also have the perfect relationship.  You're healthy and happy on your own, and so is your partner; so that makes the relationship that much stronger.  It's so nice that you're finally dating someone with their stuff together rather than  the all those guys with major issues you dated in your past.  You guys are so happy together.

Also, great job on getting in shape!  Dropping that hundred or so pounds and keeping them off by going to the gym and eating healthy really did the trick.  I mean, you were pretty before, but now you're a total knockout! Does it feel better?  Do you feel more in charge of your body and your situation?  I hope so.

One day I will be you.  One day.

Sincerely,
The less-than-ideal you. 


Want to write a letter?  Come play!

6 comments:

  1. I admire and respect you right now.

    You know exactly what to do, you're getting there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I could put together an ideal image of myself. Hmm. That's a little odd isn't it? All I can wish for is some peace of mind.. Hmm.

    What kind of novel did you/do you want to write?

    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second MS... I admire you as you are right now, but of course I would be ecstatic if you got a novel published :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, you guys are all so sweet. Did I mention I have big warm and fuzzies for you all? *HUGS*

    I have a couple of fiction stories, a couple of based on truth ones... I just need the discipline to sit down and write them...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice to dream....I'm just kidding. You can do these things. Perfect relationship? Probably not, but that's probably just because I don't believe in perfect relationships. But the rest of it? I have no doubt you can achieve those things!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.