♥ ♥ ♥
Dear Kristina,
Having you as my best friend these last few years has been the best! You are truly the one person in the world I can tell my deepest darkest secrets, my fears, my regrets, and my joys too without feeling judged and without worry that you'll think less of me. You are my other half in so many ways, and I've been extremely grateful for our connection. It seems to get stronger every time, and this summer has been so crucial in our closeness, as I feel it more now after Denver and San Francisco, than ever.
Thank you for always being there for me, through thick and through thin.
I love you!
Angie
♥ ♥ ♥
Dear Josh,
You are one of my very best friends in the entire world, and I have so loved living with you! Even in the rough times, you are one of the best roommates I've ever had. I love that we can just hang out and be ourselves and not worry about what the other thinks. Whether it's getting up early for Sunday breakfast or sitting around in our PJs watching True Blood. You are the best, and you shouldn't believe otherwise. Anyone would be lucky enough to have you, so keep your chin up and stop dating the crazies!
Love you always!
Angie
♥ ♥ ♥
Dear David,
You really are me with a penis, and I love you to the very depths of the ocean and to the heights of the universe. You have always been there for me, and I always have a great time when we're together. I need to see you so much!
Remember, I can be your fag hag, and you can be my gay.
Also, fucking kiss them both at the same time.
Luuuuuuuuuuuuuurves!
You with boobs.
♥ ♥ ♥
Dear Heather,
I miss you sooooooo much! I'm sad we never get to see each other anymore, but I want you to know that I love you forever and am so glad to have you in my life! I need to come visit you, and you need to come visit me. Plus, I want to love on your baby some more.
Love you lots!
Angie
♥ ♥ ♥
Dear Matthew,
I am so glad we've remained friends after all of our history and all of these years! Those two kids of yours are like honorary kids to me, and I've loved them very dearly. I'm glad you moved in down stairs so I get to see you more often and do more with you, it makes everything better!
Love ya!
See, that's why I wrote what I did - I couldn't decide!! It sounds like you are blessed with the best! (of friends)
ReplyDelete