These are great ways to link up with people and get new readers! I want to break that 100 mark today, who's with me?
I ♥ you all so very dearly! Each and every one of you are unique and special to me!
Here's a new link-up that I'm excited for!
This one is a bit more special. I get to showcase one of you, and hope that the world catches on to how awesome you are (because you know I think you're awesome, and am so excited to share you with the rest of the world) and then hope that you get an outpouring of love, support, and new followers! :)
This week I think I'll showcase:
This girl is FUNNY! I love reading her posts, and following along with her. The first post I ever read that she wrote was titled Ten Guys Over 45 I'd Totally Do. Funny, right? As well as she even said Happy Anniversary to her boyfriend on the big screen of a Chicago Wolves game, cute huh? She's also great at reading my post and leaving me comments, it's always great to have someone you follow, follow you back. It really is like making a new friend!
I mean doesn't she just look like she'd be a lot of fun?
♥ ♥ ♥
If you'd like to gain some new followers, or find some new blogs to read, head on over to one (or all) of the following places and link up! :)
Oh and drop me a line if you'd like, I love hearing from you!

I'll take your word for it! I'll go check her out. Happy Friday, my friend!
ReplyDeleteChaos reigns at my house, too!
ReplyDeleteI’m your latest Friday Follower! I would appreciate a follow-back on Google Friends Connect and/or Networked Blogs.
http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/
http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/inspire_343432/
Ron
Hi! I came by from Friday Follow and am now following you:) I look forward to reading your posts!
ReplyDelete3boyzmom
http://saveyourmoneymama.blogspot.com
oh wow! you are amazing! first the award, and now this? you are far too generous. your blog always brightens my day and i can't thank you enough for your support!
ReplyDeleteAwesome person to choose to spotlight!
ReplyDelete:) ...and now to read some of your entries!
Happy Friday, and I love your blog! I am an old follower just stopping by to say hello.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up today! She definitely looks like a fun girl!
ReplyDeleteHi..Your over 100!! I'm trying to break 100 too!!I'm From Friday Follow...I'm new to this but have found such wonderful people doing these parties & link ups. I wish the rest of the world could be as uplifting & supportive to each other as I have experienced.. I hope you can pop over to my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com & find some inspiration for your family/home...I hope you will become a follower too! Happy Easter!! Barb
ReplyDeleteP.S. Hope to have my own link party April 12th “My Creative Space Monday” @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
…..Hope you will join up, too.
Normally I wouldn't congratulate a woman on her 100th, but in this case I will - Good on you!
ReplyDeleteI know I've been gone for a bit - but I haven't forgotten you.
I was serving time.
Well, time in the kitchen and delivering those baby goats.
Keep up the blogging! And tell the sour-puss at work to stick-it.
And you surpass that 100 follower mark. Congratulations. :-) That is an amazing feat.
ReplyDeleteThank you all!
ReplyDeleteHappy FF! I'm your newest follower...if you get a chance, will you please follow me too? Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mommylivingthelifeofriley.com