4.02.2015

The Monthly Goals Link-Up: April Goals


  1. Follow your hosts My So-Called Chaos and A Peek at Karen's World to keep up with this link-up.
  2. Write up a post recapping last month's goals and setting goals for next month.
  3.  Make sure to include the button in your post by grabbing the code above.
  4. Link up your goals post with the monthly linky which goes live on the first Thursday of the month.
  5. Visit other links in the party to show support and offer advice for other goal setters.
  6. Have fun and make some new friends!
Well then, lots of non-successes.  I'm just going to have to do better this month.


  • Get my house organized and dejunk in preparation for moving eventually.
  • Look at more houses.
  • Save at least $500 for new house funds.
  • Give myself a cash budget each week and stick to it.
  • Have an online yard/blog sale for cool stuff I shouldn't be hanging on to.
  • Post at least one New Blogger Series post.
  • Read/Listen to at least 3 books. 
  • Clean up the files on my computer and my RSS reader. 
  • Get my diet back on track-I kind of lost it after vacation.
  • Try three new healthy recipes.
  • Meal plan and limit myself to eating out only once a week.
  • Add more items to my shop.

What are your goals this month? 


I'm also linking up my finance goals this month here:

Keeping Up With Ashley and Cody


53 comments:

  1. I have had a goal of decluttering and having a garage sale for pretty much the whole year and have yet to cross that one off of my list! I also have been trying to read more and have failed at that too. Good luck on your goals this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the goals, girl!!! Found you via facebook! Very cute blog!! My monthly goals are to average around 350 pageviews a day..also, not spend money on going out to eat! I've vacationing next month to NYC for the first time and I need to save every penny I can! Best of luck with your goals! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good goal-but I can see where it's hard to stick with since it's SO much work. I keep thinking I need to do it too-we'll see if I can get by with an online one or if I need an actual one. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goals for April! Purging and selling will help towards your house funds goal! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great goals for April! I need to get back into writing out goals, especially finance goals. We had been doing pretty good at using a cash only system and sticking to the budget, but last month was awful. It was mostly my fault too. Good luck with your goals this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic!! Its so important to set goals! I love being able to look at the end of the month the success that I have and also see the areas in which I did bad on in order to improve for the coming month...great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, lots to do girl! Hope you can get em all done! Cleaning up my social media accounts would be an awesome thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shop! That's so cool that you set that up :) I'm hoping to do something like that this summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love doing the goals post! So glad you started a link up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this goals list - and I especially love that you aren't afraid to post the ones you didn't meet! I need to do something like this. It's perfect for holding yourself accountable. Kristi @ Inspiration Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elwes was amazingly awesome. BTW I was the one cosplaying as Little John from Men in Tights and I actually used to work with Ken at BioFire. I saw him at the last FanX too. Tell him I said "Salutations" and such.

    ReplyDelete
  12. well, opening a shop is a ton of work and you did it beautifully! so march is a success! =) a great april to you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been listening to a lot of songs from Nashville the tv series

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are great goals (and totally doable, assuming you aren't taking up all your spare time moving!). Best of luck with them- not eating out and trying new recipes are sure to help with the diet plan. I love that some of your goals will make others easier...what a great way to keep yourself reaching to achieve them all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lately, I have been listening to 80's music :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Vacation always put things on hold! Getting back on track is sometimes real tough one to tackle. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Maroon 5, Kacey Musgraves, and Meghan Trainor.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Taylor Swift.... A LOT of Taylor Swift!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I guess you don't have to worry about that 'looking at more houses' goal, eh??


    I'm so excited for you and for everything that's coming up. You are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Eek, yes you're right! I guess I don't have to, I picked out my house right after posting this! lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes it does, and man I really need to get moving on getting back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yeah... Now I may be taking up my time! lol

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you. I think I definitely need to keep myself honest and post my failures too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you! I feel you there... It's so hard to budget!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Basically anything on the radio!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I listen to the radio mostly like kiss 108(our top 50 pop song station.....I really wana buy tove lo's cd bc I'm obsessed with Her I get high song...not bc the high part bc the rest of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beyoncé!!!
    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh gosh. I should consider purging for "moving eventually", too. Even if for me, "eventually" might mean in a decade. I've been in my house three years tomorrow, and haven't even fully unpacked! At this rate, a decade will come quickly.
    Good luck with your goals!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have been listening to Maroon 5 lately!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you! I'm moving in the next month or so... I really need to get on it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  31. I've been listening to a lot of country on our local radio station, as well as some 80's music!!

    andysavi.mom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I've been listening to a lot of Phillip Glass....I think I'm the only one who does.

    ReplyDelete
  33. The radio - always - to and from work!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Loving the books goal! It's so nice to do that and just clear your head!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have been listening to I Lived by One Republic

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm addicted to SIA at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I've been listening to my Bon Jovi station on Pandora!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I've been listening to Luke Bryan lately!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.