4.23.2015

Photography: One Block of Salt Lake City-Sunrise

Photography: One Block of Salt Lake City-Sunrise

My photography class met up to take photos in downtown Salt Lake City.  We stayed within one block, about 200 west and Pierpont, and met just as Sunrise was starting and the sun was peeking above the buildings.  I got a lot of fun photos, so I'm going to break it down into a couple of photos.

Photography: One Block of Salt Lake City-Sunrise
Photography: One Block of Salt Lake City-Sunrise
Photography: One Block of Salt Lake City-Sunrise
Photography: One Block of Salt Lake City-Sunrise
Photography: One Block of Salt Lake City-Sunrise
Photography: One Block of Salt Lake City-Sunrise
Photography: One Block of Salt Lake City-Sunrise
Photography: One Block of Salt Lake City-Sunrise
Photography: One Block of Salt Lake City-Sunrise
Photography: One Block of Salt Lake City-Sunrise
Photography: One Block of Salt Lake City-Sunrise
Photography: One Block of Salt Lake City-Sunrise
Photography: One Block of Salt Lake City-Sunrise
Photography: One Block of Salt Lake City-Sunrise
Photography: One Block of Salt Lake City-Sunrise
Photography: One Block of Salt Lake City-Sunrise
Photography: One Block of Salt Lake City-Sunrise


22 comments:

  1. Such beautiful, vibrant colors in these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I had some great light and an awesome polarized filter I was working with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful photos...!! I have a friend in Bountiful, but Have never ventured downtown anywhere....thanks for sharing...lady with many talents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Downtown can be really fun. I love all the architecture and other fun stuff you find! Thank YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a cool focus/lens technique that makes everything look miniature, like a model city or something! Check out http://tiltshiftmaker.com/. It's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love photography :) such beautiful angle here! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are beautiful! Lots of talent, you have!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow those photos with the mountains in the background amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos! I love photography so much. Wish I had a decent camera! Someday I will..

    ReplyDelete
  10. The sky and the mountains are so beautiful! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! I have a Canon t3i. It's pretty affordable and works great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you! I love being surrounded by mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! That's a decent goal. I took me a long time to finally get one, and now I want to upgrade-but I'm being smart about it and wont for a while. lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all such wonderful pictures. It's crazy how many beautiful things and perspectives you can find in such a small area as a block. Looks like maybe I need to work on constantly keeping my eye open for these opportunities more.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG that's a listing agent who needs a throat punch. Balls. I'm so sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. It sounds that the place is great for you! Good luck! :) website

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.